BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:22am
You're loved, HD...and your life is a beautiful thing, even if it doesn't feel like it right now. Is there anyone, even a member here that you can reach out to for support?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:33am
No, my family needs me to tell them that buying Gucci bags at purse parties is a cardinal sinCry.

On a serious note, if you need   to talk you can pm me I hardly ever sleep and even though I post a bunch of foolery I have a bunch of sense and I wont save anything you said to have a gotcha moment in a thread.

I promise you it will get betterHug

Edited by Princess Grace - Jan 23 2014 at 9:37am
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:42am
Hug hugs for you op

honestly yes the only person  that would really miss me is my mom and i would never put my mom through that...i love her way too much, thats really the only reason i didn't.

And my mom kinda picked up that i was unhappy so we got a dog, we love him sooo much...he gets love like a newborn baby LOL but he seriously he helped me 100%

It took a couple years but I'm better now!  
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:01am
You are welcome to contact me day or night if you would like to vent . Your life is worth living . Please call a hotline and go to the Emergency room . Flush all meds . I know simply from your post you are a strong black woman . Prayers and positive thoughts .

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is hard with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about

Don't give up though the pace seems slow  
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem pointless that you must not quit

Edited by india100 - Jan 23 2014 at 10:02am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:01am
I wrote an entire story but nothing I say about me or why you shouldn't, etc. will change how you feel about you, so

It'll get better

Edited by Ming - Jan 23 2014 at 10:03am
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:24am
No, never.
I guess it's because I'm no stranger to poverty, financial instability, life threatening disease, losing a loved one, etc.

I've been thru brief periods in which it felt that my world was crumbling down on me; lost my job unexpectedly less than a year after purchasing a house and new vehicle, bf unexpectedly broke up with me during that time, faced foreclosure and vehicle repossession, all at the same time.

Broke, jobless, facing losing my house and truck. I was pretty depressed.

But my mother reminded me, "What's good doesn't always stay good, but what's bad doesn't always stay bad, either."

She has yet to be wrong.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I love you lqdies. I'm. Not gonna lie, i had a pocket full of pills ready before i made this post.

Please call 1-800-273-8255 , the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. 

There is a stigma against suicide and depression, so many  feel embarrassed to reach out/get help, but its nothing to be ashamed about.

I've never thought about suicide personally, but I've been trained on and do work with Suicide Prevention in my city. Many people consider attempting suicide because they feel that they haven't nothing to live for, and that's never true. Even if you don't realize it, you have something to live for.

Please call the above number. If you want to, you can PM me, or any one on BHM you feel comfortable speaking to.

Edited by purpulicious01 - Jan 23 2014 at 11:00am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

No. And if there's one thing I'd wish, it would be that people wouldn't use the word "selfish" in relation to suicide (ideation/action).

I hate that people can't be allowed to feel and express those feelings of death, dispair, depression, not wanting to be here without society (as a general being) wanting to guilt trip, fix, shame, ignore and/or minimize said feelings due to their embarrassment, morals, religion, ignorance, discomfort etc.

Totally agree. My bestie is going through this with her brother who has been depressed every since he left the military. He has been having suicidal thoughts lately and he checked himself into the hospital. My bestie is pissed at him for being selfish and refuses to visit him. I told her to go see him. He needs love and support and not condemnation. Suicide isn't about being selfish. Feeling so sad to the point where you want to end your life isn't selfish to me. Despair is a terrible feeling for any human being.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:09am
Hug
To you OP

And anyone else feeling this way.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:38am
I went through a rough patch about 5 years ago where I would spend most my days thinking about how I could go through with it without feeling pain or permanently crippling myself. I couldn't figure out a guaranteed way of making that happening so I'm still here. 

You mentioned that you feel like you need to make a difference in life to feel worth. May I suggest that you walk through the valley in all your pain while giving a few hours out of the week volunteering to help sick or homeless children/elderly people? 

You might not feel you have anything to offer but by giving a little of your time to someone else in need, you magnify your purpose. A lot of times the people you help will inspire you as well. 

Put the pills down, babygirl. You are a beautiful, intelligent, funny woman who has everything to live for.

Life can be a real nasty ass bytch but I'm all about standing toe to toe with that bytch in defiance and not letting that trick get the best of me LOL Give that bytch the finger and tell her, "I aint going no damn where! Matter fact, I'ma do everything in my power to laugh in the face of your bullsh*t antics and prove you a liar!"Hug

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic