Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.38  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:23am
no, and i pray i wont ever find myself in that place.
life is a gift that someone did not receive this morning

HD, the clouds wont be forever, the sun will shine again, if given time
I hope you find the peace you seek in this life
it surely is a journey
one that shouldnt be traveled alone
Dont be afraid to talk to someone about how you feel
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:27am
Yeah. I knew that I was so close to the blessings God had for me that, I thought "this too shall pass". Lo and behold it did.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:29am
I have never wanted to commit suicide but there are times when I have gotten very deressed over the past 2 years or so when I wanted to give up really trying in life (be a hermit, not get a job, interact with society in any way).  I have gotten through those points by finding just one or 2 things I'm passionate about and indulging in those...sometimes when I don't even want to get out of bed just getting outside to take a walk helps.  Fresh air and God's creation is enough of a stimulus to get me back on track. 

OP and others' I can't imagine what it's like to just not want to live but please know that each of you all have a purpose in this world. Hug
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:30am
Yes, in my late teens. I think that may be just an awkward and emotional time for lots of kids... I was really depressed and felt like no one cared about me. Then I decided to care more about myself and enjoy my life so much that it wouldn't matter if others were thinking of me as well.  I don't think we were put here to suffer so if you are in constant despair, you should learn to do only things that make you happy. Plan things to look forward to.

And I got a dog. He seriously brightens my day, he's always happy to see me.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:43am
Also, it may seem like a non factor, but what is your diet like?  Are you getting enough of the right vitamins?  Some essential vitamins can only be obtained through food and they can definitely have an adverse effect on they way you think/lead to depression.
Think about it like this, if you feel like you've hit your bottom, there is no where to go but up. I hope things get better for you soon! Hug
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:55am
I love you lqdies. I'm. Not gonna lie, i had a pocket full of pills ready before i made this post.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:12am
hd-- i didn't want to make that assumption, as you could've just been asking to be informed. as is, i do hope you speak to someone trusted (professional or no) that will listen, but not judge. 

sending love &  positive energy. Hug
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:14am
No HD , please see someone.
Are you embarrassed about talking about this to your family or a professional?

Please don't go through this alone.

Edited by jonesable - Jan 23 2014 at 9:18am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I love you lqdies. I'm. Not gonna lie, i had a pocket full of pills ready before i made this post.
aw no. what can i do to help?Heart
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:19am
talk to one of us if you need to vent and think it might help in any way
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic