Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Suicide - if a loved one left you a horrible note
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Suicide - if a loved one left you a horrible note

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by NewFreedom11 NewFreedom11 wrote:

Depending on the mindset of those left behind, suicide can be a strong form of revenge. If you did leave a note insinuating or declaing that their actions or inaction resulted in the misery of the deceased, it kicks up a great deal of guilt that can't be repaired. They can't apologize or fix the issue,  because the person is already dead. Some might reason that it's not their fault or problem, and just move on. Others will take on the grief and guilt and may never get over it.

I totally agree with this. What I don't understand is, what point are you proving? You are dead! You will never enjoy anything again! Couldn't you get vengence another way? A way that you could actually enjoy? And if the person doesn't feel guilty....you have gained nothing - well okay, if you are dead you have actually lost everything - and you death is now a moot point because the person you meant to hurt doesn't care!? It was all in vain. I just.....I just don't get it. My kneejerk reaction is to lash out.....not hurt myself......
Sponsored Links

Krook_1804 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Krook_1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2012 at 10:50pm
You said it... in a lot (barring only certain situ's) of the cases suicide is a selfish and uncaring act. To have the ba ge in life you have, and to leave others behind to deal with it, and more by adding your death into the mix, along with whatever responsibilities you had that they need to take over... is effed up. It's especially selfish when you go out of your way to make it even more of a depressing event by trying to leave the saddest, most somber last words possible behind for people who you damn well know care about you and will be emotionally disturbed by them.

ETA: change from a false statistic and typo

Edited by Krook_1804 - Jun 23 2012 at 2:41am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2012 at 11:30pm
How sad.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 1:00am
Her ex gf will be fine. She, on the other hand...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Krook_1804 Krook_1804 wrote:

You said it... in 99% (barring only a select few situ's) of the cases suicide is a selfish and uncaring act. To have the ba ge in life you have, and to leave others behind to deal with it, and more by adding your death into the mix, along with whatever responsibilities you had that they need to take over... is effed up. It's especially selfish when you go out of your way to make it even more of a depressing event by trying to leave the saddest, most somber last words possible behind for people who you damn well know care about you and will be emotionally disturbed by them.

Ermm

What an ignorant post.

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 2:20am
Suicide as revenge is spiteful and usually does the opposite affect of what that dead person wanted but I wouldn't say 99% of suicides are selfish. Each situation is diff. Eff what researches say, they dont know the real reason behind things. The only ppl who do are dead
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 2:22am
The other day someone jumped in front of the train about two blocks from my house. There was blood everywgere. So sad. He was the fourth person this year at that same station.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Krook_1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 2:35am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

You said it... in 99% (barring only a select few situ's) of the cases suicide is a selfish and uncaring act. To have the ba ge in life you have, and to leave others behind to deal with it, and more by adding your death into the mix, along with whatever responsibilities you had that they need to take over... is effed up. It's especially selfish when you go out of your way to make it even more of a depressing event by trying to leave the saddest, most somber last words possible behind for people who you damn well know care about you and will be emotionally disturbed by them.

Ermm

What an ignorant post.

Ok... how often is someone who commits suicide not so caught up in their own feelings that they don't consider the people who do care about them that they're leaving behind? Bad things can get better... but death is so... final.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krook_1804 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 2:38am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Suicide as revenge is spiteful and usually does the opposite affect of what that dead person wanted but I wouldn't say 99% of suicides are selfish. Each situation is diff. Eff what researches say, they dont know the real reason behind things. The only ppl who do are dead

Okay... I didn't intend for the "99%" to be taken as an actual statistic. I should have said "in a lot of cases suicides are selfish and uncaring..."

I stand behind my reasoning though.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 3:21am

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Ermm

What an ignorant post.

Ok... how often is someone who commits suicide not so caught up in their own feelings that they don't consider the people who do care about them that they're leaving behind? Bad things can get better... but death is so... final.

People who commit suicides do consider everyone they leave behind, but they are suffering so much that death is their only release from the pain. It's not about being selfish or uncaring because in their state of mind, they are doing what's best for them. You may have never been in a situation where you wanted to end it all, but it is VERY overwhelming. No one really wants to die but when you are pushed to your limit and you feel that you're cornered and no one can help you....Suicide seems to be your only option.

And you may think that with time things get better, but for someone who is deeply depressed things only gets worse. Yeah, some people do come out of depression and return to their "normal" lives but it's hard. Very hard. You need the right support system and not everyone has that.

I'm just speaking from my personal experience.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic