Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions for makeup for sensitive skin
    Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 6:30pm
Any suggestions?  If you do the mineral makeup route, feel free to recommend.  Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 7:36pm
I have the same problem. I don't use foundation at all due to break outs. I have wen to Ulta, and explained my problem. They gave me Sue Devitt powder. I have not had any problems with it. I also use Dior eyeshadow, and Lashblast mascara.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2010 at 9:41pm
Thank you.
AarisZilton View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2010 at 8:20pm
Try Dimitri James "Skinn" products they are fantastic or Lauren Hutton products. They are more pricey but well worth it. Just look out for them on HSN and ShopNBC for their shows so you can get great deals!

AZ
adrz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2010 at 5:27pm
I used to be Avon saleperson , but I took a lot of quizzes in skincares to ensure I know how react to people I approach and answer their questions esp. for skin. For your skin, I suggest it is mineral makeup because mineral is supposed be main ingredients for only WATER and EARTH (DIRTY Soil) only like explained on Bare Mineral commerical, it was true. But be care because most of mineral makeup even that commerical "Bare Mineral" makeup add up additive that is harrash in chemicals can make your acnes worse alone.  Just be sure to go online and check looking mineral makeup's "MAIN INGREDIENT" linking to your skincare. Most stores don't carry organic mineral nowday. I found a lot organic minerals makeups online I trust, they let me try free sample I like them. Most of them are linked to demerologalist or dr. that trying open up clinic online , check it out. I would not go to MAC or BOBBY BROWN or any cosemstic mineral makeup because I don't know what is added up, but I think there already oil it really bad for your acne. Just go to DR clinic  first. You need to take care of that skin first... nope heavy makeup with fragance or oil . I did the same, no compliant! http://raw.glow.com/dms1536/?s_kwcid=TC-6129-261329940511-S-42036536011
http://www.eveorganics.net/Mineral_Makeup_s/6.htm

caribcutie28 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2010 at 8:05pm
Try Monave. I'm sensitive as well. But you have to look at the underlying problem of why you're breaking out. I've changed my diet, excluding tons of things such as dairy. I'm not going to bore you. LOL! But try this line. I've been using it for 3 years now. It gives your skin a nice dewy glow and doesn't make you look darker as the day goes on like some other mineral make up.  Best of all it's vegan and doesn't have gluten and is preservative free. Here's the link:  http://www.monave.com/
HTH.
steave86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2010 at 8:17am
Use good beauty cream which suits you.This is the best way to care of your skin.
Tiffany1908 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2010 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Any suggestions?  If you do the mineral makeup route, feel free to recommend.  Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I am a newbie here but definitely not to this topic. My skin seems to pretty well with the bare minerals product. I have no breakouts while wearing it and it last all day long I don't have to do any touching up or anything. thats my 8 cents Wink 
MilionDollaGirL View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2010 at 11:38am
bareminerals makeup is the best i do have sensitive skins and its healthy and after using this make up it actually helped even out my skin tone as well.. i love it im a warm deep, and in the summer time i mix warm deep and deepest deep together to get that right tone for my skin ..
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 8:30pm
I read about this in Essence: Clinique Acne Solutions liquid makeup.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic