FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Suggest/Tips for Puffy Indian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggest/Tips for Puffy Indian Hair
    Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 2:24pm
I purchased some curly Indian hair that I love. I have tried every trick that I know and the hair still gets HUGE! I have washed with clarifying shampoo. Soaked the hair in ACV used John Frieda Frizz Ease (Extra Strength). Any other suggestions? I love this hair, but it swells up so HUGE that it is ridiculous. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Sponsored Links

iChinaaBanks View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:44am
IDK your complete regimen, but you can try co-washing in cold water.  That usually closes up the hair shaft/cuticle, making the hair less big & frizzy.  

I like Garnier Fructis anti humidity smoothing milk.  It's good for frizz control too.
Put it in the hair while its 50% air-dried. don't touch your hair.  Most frizz and swelled hair comes from us playing in the hair all day & running our fingers through it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:18pm
Thanks IChinaB I will give that your suggestion a try. I am willing to give ANYTHING a try a this point. ( I also never touch the hair after it's dry) I know putting your hands in curly hair spells disaster!

Thanks again for the suggestion.
BlasianBooty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlasianBooty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:52pm
Virgin toe oil. Works nice and is about 6 bucks
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:07pm

If product doesn't work, maybe you can remove some of the tracks to lessen the thickness of the install.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:09pm
Canto Shea Butter , co wash , use a 100% cotton t shirt to dry then leave it alone until it is completely dry. 
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:31pm
Bleach bath it! Seriously it is the only way to tame it for longer than 2 washes.
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Bleach bath it! Seriously it is the only way to tame it for longer than 2 washes.

Wait! Wrong room, anyway when you take it down bleach bath it.
back to the wonderful world of FLWs.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 4:20pm

Rinse with cool water, spray w/ 70% water/30% infusium 23 mixture, brush thru with Denman brush, use moisturizer of choice,plop with cotton t-shirt, until almost dry then air dry completely without touching.

Sell to me if you give up on it. Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 6:06pm
Thank all of you so much for the suggestions!

LWhite I made a closure wig on a swim cap with the hair, so I will try a bleach bath if the other suggestion don't work!

Cream, I soo did not want to cut the wefts but last case resort I will just have to cut the wefts to remove some of the bulk! And............... It is 14" way to short for your taste mame!

Princess Grace I am going to try your suggestion first!

Thanks again for all the suggestions!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>