Extensions Plus

Sugar Bear Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
afrohairsolutions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrohairsolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sugar Bear Hair
    Posted: Dec 26 2016 at 2:09pm
Has anyone tried sugar bear hair vitamins?

Does it work and would you recommend them?

Also, how much growth did you notice?
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2016 at 5:02pm
SugarBear Hair vitamins contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, and Zinc. For flavor, the gummies are formulated with real berries, but also include coconut oil and “a dash of sugar.”

Everyone has a gimmick.. but the marketing is blatantly false.  "A dash of sugar".. If you look at the ingredients from the bottle, there's something totally different.  The vendor makes sure you cannot copy and paste so i'll type them out.

INGREDIENTS: Sugar, 
glucose, 
syrup, 
water, 
pectin 
citric acid, 
sodium citrate natural flavor (okay), 
titanium dioxide blue #1, 
coconut oil 
and carnauba wax.

Sounds really unhealthy to counter balance the vitamins.

Basically they are copying the "Gummy Bear" technique for children, or people who can't swallow a pill.

Do you think the models they are using to sell their products really have hair that long from eating sugary vitamins.  The models are wearing either extensions or lacefront wigs, and probably have just average hair like the rest of us.

It's interesting the vendor also realizes that SUGAR inhibits the absorption of many of the vitamins that you're taking.  Yet, it's the first thing on the label.  If sugar is the FIRST ingredient - it's hardly a dash...

I sit back and laugh when people in society as a whole - "can't swallow a small vitamin" - yet they can inhale a Big Mac, a Supersize order of Fries, McRibs, apple pie, a diet soda and a man's penis - quite easily..

afrohairsolutions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrohairsolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2016 at 5:57pm
Yes, that's very true about people being able to eat McDonalds and not being able to swallow a pill. Although, I never had trouble swallowing a pill. I just wanted to hear other people's experience with it.

It contains an unhealthy amount of sugar for what it's worth. I guess the ingredient with the highest percentage goes first, so yes it's hardly a dash.

Thanks for your input.
Love555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Love555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2017 at 1:40pm
I personally wouldn't waste my time on their products. Maybe it is just me. It is another promotion for the Kardashians to get rich off people.They have promoted and sponsor other products like Hairinfinty (which is a good vitamin, but I don't think they truly use it; they probably got paid just to sponsor them) and RejuviCare is a hair vitamin brand they own and try to promote many many years ago, but it failed. And to me, YouTubers are a click bait as well to make sure they sponsor a company, so they can get paid for advertising. I have been cautious about YouTube reviews lately when people say something works or it's a wonderful item. I like to do my research and look at other peoples' opinions. Plus, look at pictures of the Kardashians' hair without extensions. Do you really trust their brand they are promoting with their hair looking very thin and broken:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/08/article-0-1A6BD7F100000578-287_634x783.jpg

https://youtu.be/Xkekqu577NY

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1739362/thumbs/o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-HAIR-EXTENSIONS-570.jpg

https://worldofbraiding.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/kim-hairloss.jpg

However, if you decide to try, I hope it works out, but I am going to stick to what I know and what has been working for years.

Edited by Love555 - May 26 2017 at 2:03pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic