BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sugar Babies (Sugar daddies)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Shouts out to Kimmy for getting her hustle on. I ain't at mad you. I wonder what u look like tho. And I hope u stashing some money away and not just spending it all. 

I would say that I'm an average looking female. Not super hot nor ugly. 
As far as saving. I save a stash, but I am more into building than saving. (I have more of a Rich Dad mentality *from Rich Dad, Poor Dad). My past sd taught me about stocks, mutual funds, trading, commodities, trust funds <<<(Which is where most of my money is at).. But the knowledge I have gained from older, established men is invaluable. I will forever be grateful for those men that shared wisdom with me. CrySmile Unfortunately, I am finding it hard to go back to dating guys in my age group. 
Sponsored Links

kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Originally posted by kimmy90 kimmy90 wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

details! Kimmy pour the tea now!

What would you like to know doll?? Ask the questions and I'll try my best to answer them.
How did you get started and how do you like it so far?

''

Thank you for sharing! 

I've been toying with this idea for a little while now. Idk if I should, I'm not about to be sleeping with a guy old enough to be my father, so I doubt I should get into it
I'll spend all the time in the world with you, but you better not be expecting anything sexual out of it. 

I appreciate hearing others experiences though. Shoot, I'd love to find a woman who wants a daughter like figure though. That's something I'd be down for. 

It's unfortunate that people associate sugar babies with sex automatically. You don't have to have sex with anyone you are not comfortable with. Many men understand that. However, some women set themselves up with that mentality. Do you have sex with every guy you date? Because a man's generosity is on steroids does not mean you are forced into having sex with him. I have more of a Baje Fletcher mentality. I avoid sex like a plague. I did that with only 1 sd.

You should check out her book: 

kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:03pm
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:00am

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

details! Kimmy pour the tea now!

What would you like to know doll?? Ask the questions and I'll try my best to answer them.
How did you get started and how do you like it so far?

''

Thank you for sharing! 

I've been toying with this idea for a little while now. Idk if I should, I'm not about to be sleeping with a guy old enough to be my father, so I doubt I should get into it
I'll spend all the time in the world with you, but you better not be expecting anything sexual out of it. 

I appreciate hearing others experiences though. Shoot, I'd love to find a woman who wants a daughter like figure though. That's something I'd be down for. 

It's unfortunate that people associate sugar babies with sex automatically. You don't have to have sex with anyone you are not comfortable with. Many men understand that. However, some women set themselves up with that mentality. Do you have sex with every guy you date? Because a man's generosity is on steroids does not mean you are forced into having sex with him. I have more of a Baje Fletcher mentality. I avoid sex like a plague. I did that with only 1 sd.

You should check out her book: 

Oh awesome! Thank you so much! 
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:07pm
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 6:30am
Tell us about some of your experiences with the brothas.

Do your family know about this? 
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Posh Ams Posh Ams wrote:

Tell us about some of your experiences with the brothas.

Do your family know about this? 

Hmmm... To put it simply they want more "bang for their buck"... Very seldom do they just want to be generous. Often there HAS TO BE strings attached. They have been the cheapest sd's that I've come across. Often lacking class with disagreements and can be crude. HOWEVER, they are the only ones I am often most sexually attracted to Cry

As far as family, what is there to know? I mean I prefer wealthy men. No different than preferring dark skinned men or tall men. So to answer your Yes, they know.. 

***EDIT*** I have had terrible experiences with African American sugar daddies HOWEVER I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE African Sugar Daddies. There is a difference.

Edited by kimmy90 - Nov 14 2012 at 12:30pm
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:23pm
get it betch
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

get it betch

thanks betch.

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:37pm
Find me one
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>