Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Sugar Babies (Sugar daddies)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 3:26pm
Naw never been one but I'm sure there are some old sugar daddies in my town lol retirement city
Sponsored Links

bambisburgers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bambisburgers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 2:36pm
i wish i cann find a legit site too
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 7:19pm
I would stay off the sites and try to meet them in person. Too many weirdos and fakes for a traditional sd

Go where rich men go. Upscale venues are great!
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

details! Kimmy pour the tea now!

What would you like to know doll?? Ask the questions and I'll try my best to answer them.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by kimmy90 kimmy90 wrote:

What would you like to know doll?? Ask the questions and I'll try my best to answer them.
How did you get started and how do you like it so far?
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

I started out of curiosity. I have been propositioned before but never took it seriously.. considering he said "Lemme be your sugar daddy baby"Ouch I didn't take him seriously. However, in my career I am around very wealthy men that hit on me here and there. I usually blushed it off and turned it into a joke or something. I saw a commercial for SA or SD4M and my interest grew in this secret society of mutually beneficial arrangements. I mean honestly both parties are happy and upfront-I see nothing wrong with that. But I digress...

A male in his late forties, handsome, wealthy (didn't know this until later) with salt-and-pepper hair began a conversation with me at the Apple store in Downtown Chicago (where I'm from).. Kid' you not we talked for over an hour about everything under the sun. Then he asked me what I was in there for and I said a iPod Nano. He said Cool. Then he gave me his card with a folded $100 behind it. I was like FUUUUUCK YEA... LOL After that little meet I was like Fuuuuuuuck let me consult the BHM ladies about this term because when I told my cousin about it she called me, and I quote, "Sugar Baby in Training"...lol That's when I came on here and asked about it to see opinions. I kind of forgot about this thread (and BHM in a whole) and continued on while my "sugaring''... Me and (let's call him Salt&Pepper) dated for a little under a year. He paid for my college tuition while we dated, shopping, rent, etc. Whatever I needed. I know sounds CRAY. But trust me ladies. There are kind, GENEROUS men out there who loooove to make a lady happy any way they can. He seriously received joy out of helping me anyway he could. And there started my Sugar Babying.

Now you may be wondering, "Did you have Sex with him?"...

HELL YEAH. and it was DAMN GREAT. To mention, I only slept with him because I was attracted to him and I honestly thought of us as a REAL couple as opposed to a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby. I literally counted down the days to 120 days. I did not want to seem thirsty BUT I was very much. Probably more than him LOL And THERE started my Sugar Baby Journey.

There are more SB's than people realize or admit. I have NO shame.

As far as how I like it: I love it. Seriously it's no different than regular dating. It's just the gifts and places a SD guy would give you are more expensive than that of a "regular" boyfriend. (I just use the word regular to differentiate between a SD)...

Ummmmm, I hope that answers your Q's Wink
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:52pm
Damn, just realized I wrote a novella.. Stern Smile Sorry lol
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:39pm
Girl keep writing those Novellas!

Have you had any experience with men who aren't black?
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:41pm

Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

I started out of curiosity. I have been propositioned before but never took it seriously.. considering he said "Lemme be your sugar daddy baby"Ouch I didn't take him seriously. However, in my career I am around very wealthy men that hit on me here and there. I usually blushed it off and turned it into a joke or something. I saw a commercial for SA or SD4M and my interest grew in this secret society of mutually beneficial arrangements. I mean honestly both parties are happy and upfront-I see nothing wrong with that. But I digress...

A male in his late forties, handsome, wealthy (didn't know this until later) with salt-and-pepper hair began a conversation with me at the Apple store in Downtown Chicago (where I'm from).. Kid' you not we talked for over an hour about everything under the sun. Then he asked me what I was in there for and I said a iPod Nano. He said Cool. Then he gave me his card with a folded $100 behind it. I was like FUUUUUCK YEA... LOL After that little meet I was like Fuuuuuuuck let me consult the BHM ladies about this term because when I told my cousin about it she called me, and I quote, "Sugar Baby in Training"...lol That's when I came on here and asked about it to see opinions. I kind of forgot about this thread (and BHM in a whole) and continued on while my "sugaring''... Me and (let's call him Salt&Pepper) dated for a little under a year. He paid for my college tuition while we dated, shopping, rent, etc. Whatever I needed. I know sounds CRAY. But trust me ladies. There are kind, GENEROUS men out there who loooove to make a lady happy any way they can. He seriously received joy out of helping me anyway he could. And there started my Sugar Babying.

Now you may be wondering, "Did you have Sex with him?"...

HELL YEAH. and it was DAMN GREAT. To mention, I only slept with him because I was attracted to him and I honestly thought of us as a REAL couple as opposed to a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby. I literally counted down the days to 120 days. I did not want to seem thirsty BUT I was very much. Probably more than him LOL And THERE started my Sugar Baby Journey.

There are more SB's than people realize or admit. I have NO shame.

As far as how I like it: I love it. Seriously it's no different than regular dating. It's just the gifts and places a SD guy would give you are more expensive than that of a "regular" boyfriend. (I just use the word regular to differentiate between a SD)...

Ummmmm, I hope that answers your Q's Wink

Thank you for sharing! 

I've been toying with this idea for a little while now. Idk if I should, I'm not about to be sleeping with a guy old enough to be my father, so I doubt I should get into it. 
I'll spend all the time in the world with you, but you better not be expecting anything sexual out of it. 

I appreciate hearing others experiences though. Shoot, I'd love to find a woman who wants a daughter like figure though. That's something I'd be down for. 
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmy90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:41pm

Girl keep writing those Novellas!

Have you had any experience with men who aren't black?

Actually I love black men in real life dating, so to speak. 
But in the Sugar World, I have had the WOOOOOOOOORST experiences with them. Like seriously... Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>
  Share Topic