BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Sugar Babies (Sugar daddies)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 4:19am
Geek
Sponsored Links

MrJackson View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrJackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 8:39am
I can only shake my head and what is being mentioned in here, now I see why men dont really respect women today
JudiBlue252 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JudiBlue252 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 9:49am
I've been asked to be someone's "sugar baby" , but i rufuse to use a man for his $$$ and i hate to see and hear other women (and men too) do it...my mom had a sugar daddy..i never accepted anything he gave me.....thats jus how my Dad raised me..i jus cant even see myself doin it....im sure im the only one feels this way *shrugs*
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 10:15am
I can't lie, DW broke it alllllll the way down. Clap

Methinks some women are jealous they aint got, and caint get, a SD. LOL

Anywho, I'd like to share my experiences, just for laughs and what not, lol.

I was offered $400 per "encounter" Geek by this business owner. I declined. That's not even SB, that's being a pro. (black, old, no kids, married)

I was offered money to help fix my car and "stuff" by another guy who said he wanted to give me a gift. The gift was $5. Um, u r not even on SD status, GOH. He definitely wanted sex. I declined. He was ugly, and I had to tell him I wasn't interested waaay too many times for my liking. (black, old, grown kids, unmarried, no car, roommates SMH #Fail)

I met a man at TGIFridays who was a wealthy Married man from out of state, but he wanted me to go to his hotel room that night and I was super young at this time. I woulda had to ask my dad for a ride, and even if he woulda sprung for a cab (which he offered) my dad woulda been like wtheck, where u goin?? So that was a no-go. Also, wasnt interested enough. He paid for me and my friends food at the restaurant, though. (White, old, married)

I realize these aren't true SD/SB events, because the sex was in the forefront, but just thought Id share. As for me, I don't judge, but I'm waiting until marriage. I believe God has someone special for me; he will be able to comfortably provide for me/ our family, and we will be in love. ApproveI really don't want to miss out on him while I'm messing around with randoms, be it a SD or anyone else God hasn't willed for me to be with.

Blessings, ladies! Isa 64:4
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 2:22pm
Really, I believe those who are completely appalled and offset by it, do not fully understand it or grasp what they are really doing in their own lives. Ok lets get off our high horses and come down to the logisitcs. First, SB/SD relationships are understood so therefore the risk of someone not fully comprehending there boundries are not really likely. Some agreement has to be reached otherwise how would you even know you were a SB/SD you would just think you are in a relationship with a man who spoils you, so trust it's understood. Along with this understanding comes the perks and expectations of the relationship, if you don't like what the first one has to offer keep it pushing there are plenty of men out there. Secondly, most meet by accident and then form an agreement and you don't necessarily have to look a certain way but remember that these men/women are looking for what they otherwise can't optain or are to busy to optain through regular social means. Thirdly, for all those who think you have never done something for something..PLEASE!If you have a boyfriend/husband who pays ANY of your bills, supplies you with ANYTHING nice, or caters to ANY of your wants he/she is doing something for your services (whatever they may be, and no they don't have to be sexual) and I know plenty of you have done something extra special for your boo to entice them into something you wanted. In essence this man is trying to make you happy to keep you around, so explain these so clear differences(DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT)......As my mother always says(and yes she makes her own money but my father supplies are household) it's just as easy to love rich as it is poor so why aim for the latter. Men will be men regardless of the agreement so, let's be real, get while the getting is good and if it happens to be your soulmate happy fairytale my dear. My only rule is no ring, I'm not a homewrecker and marriage is sacred, but that's just my personal preference.
MsJennifer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsJennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2012 at 7:54pm
Stern Smile
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 5:36pm
There is nothing wrong with sugar daddies if thats what you want. What's wrong is going above and beyond FOR FREE. I noticed that men never admonish each other for dealing with a woman for misc. reasons, but we women always want to jump on another woman's back if she's not a down a$$ beetch in it for love. What part of the game is that? Yall better get your gifts while you're still young and pretty enough to do so!  
llea View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

There is nothing wrong with sugar daddies if thats what you want. What's wrong is going above and beyond FOR FREE. I noticed that men never admonish each other for dealing with a woman for misc. reasons, but we women always want to jump on another woman's back if she's not a down a$$ beetch in it for love. What part of the game is that? Yall better get your gifts while you're still young and pretty enough to do so!  

Why not just buy your own gift ?What was the point of fighting for equality if we're still depending on men for things.What happened to being self-reliant?
I buy my own things with my own money, thank you !I don't wait for nobody.

But hey, we're all different.If those women are happy, good for them bc thats what matters...
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by llea llea wrote:

Why not just buy your own gift ?What was the point of fighting for equality if we're still depending on men for things.What happened to being self-reliant?
I buy my own things with my own money, thank you !I don't wait for nobody.

But hey, we're all different.If those women are happy, good for them bc thats what matters...

Being self reliant and getting money from men aren't mutually exclusive.  You should never have to depend on a man to give you anything, that should just be extra to what you can already do for yourself.  Who said you can't make your own money and still have a guy buy you things?  Men are going to spend money to impress women anyway, it's in their nature so why not capitalize off of it? It doesn't make you any less of a woman to benefit from what they're already going to do anyway.  I just wanted to put that out there because I would never want to seem like I'm saying that women should just lay up and depend on a guy and not do for themselves. No way, not in 2012.
llea View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote llea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2012 at 10:32pm
Thanx for making it clear, it makes a difference !!Thumbs Up

I just hope those getting those sugar daddies see it that way.You don't want to wake up one morning,he's gone and you're wondering how you gon feed yourself lol !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
  Share Topic