Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death for Faith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:42am
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:11am
Under Sudanese law, Muslims who convert to other religions are sentenced to death. Muslim women in Sudan are banned from marrying non-Muslims but Muslim men can marry a woman of a different faith.Children are legally bound to follow their father's religion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK am i missing something here? he is Muslim correct? 

Edited by DiorShowGirl - May 20 2014 at 10:12am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Under Sudanese law, Muslims who convert to other religions are sentenced to death. Muslim women in Sudan are banned from marrying non-Muslims but Muslim men can marry a woman of a different faith.Children are legally bound to follow their father's religion

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's because her father was muslim. Therefore she is considered muslim even though she was raised in the christian faith by her mother. And muslims are not supposed to convert (which is what the courts is assuming she did, even though her father was not around and she was raised by her christian mom).

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - May 20 2014 at 10:17am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It's because her father was muslim. Therefore she is considered muslim even though she was raised in the christian faith by her mother. And muslims are not supposed to convert (which is what the courts is assuming she did, even though her father was not around and she was raised by her christian mom).

ok thanks....cause i was definitely confused......so glad i live here in the U S of A...(kind of glad)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:24am

ok thanks....cause i was definitely confused......so glad i live here in the U S of A...(kind of glad)

Actually, the husband is christian. Since the courts consider her muslim (even though she considers herself christian), they're saying she's committing adultery by being married to her husband. A muslim man can marry a non muslim woman but a muslim woman is forbidden to marry a non muslim man. Craziness all around.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:33am
The US isn't perfect, but I thank God I can marry who I want, pray to my God, and walk down the street in a tank top without fear of being flogged "legally" and executed by the government.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:40am

Actually, the husband is christian. Since the courts consider her muslim (even though she considers herself christian), they're saying she's committing adultery by being married to her husband. A muslim man can marry a non muslim woman but a muslim woman is forbidden to marry a non muslim man. Craziness all around.

*slaps forehead*
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:50am
more of this to come in the future.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

The US isn't perfect, but I thank God I can marry who I want, pray to my God, and walk down the street in a tank top without fear of being flogged "legally" and executed by the government.

Ain't that the truth..Clap

Edited by MsBMW - May 20 2014 at 10:54am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:19pm
Her brother is a jackass of the highest order.  I believed he tricked off on her because he is jealous that she is doing well and probably wanted to destroy everything that family has worked for and somehow wants the farms and businesses for himself/Muslim.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic