Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:27pm
Bums beg for money and that's actually what he's doing so he's a bum lol

Edited by BBpants - Sep 06 2013 at 6:28pm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:29pm
I believe he's moved out the house a few times.
And he was in school at one point.
Iono. If he wants to make good money on youtube he needs to make quality videos.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 12:21am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Unless it is cultural to still live at home in your mid-20s he is bummish.......I would give him a pass if he moved out at least once for at least a year.....but he has never left home......

1. lived in atl and went to school  for a while
2. moved out to cali got a job as a dishwasher or something pertaining to a restaurant
3. moved back home

some utuber's are doing extremely well and have started their own business with the help of this utube media..

enkore
gossmakeupartist
jamaicanmakeupartist
makeupgeek
michellephan

i know there is more ..he is just jealous he is not B.Scott..don't mess with my PAW PAW BOO

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 2:15am
michellephan started on youtube? I heard she makes really good money. Congrats to that.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

michellephan started on youtube? I heard she makes really good money. Congrats to that.

yep and was teaming up with Lancome and now has her own makeup line...kind of expensive..but hey she got help from youtube..folks recognized her work,liked,signed and is getting paid...

YOU HEAR THAT TIMAYA...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:04pm
this video is odd.  instead of just being grateful for a gift he's acting as if he earned it himself.  he's putting out two different types of energy.

x
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:08pm

Unless it is cultural to still live at home in your mid-20s he is bummish.......I would give him a pass if he moved out at least once for at least a year.....but he has never left home......

Oh, I guess I'm a bum then as I pay down student loans and go to work every day. 

I wish folks would get rid of this notion.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:10pm
LOL @ the title
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:16pm
If you look at the video without the backdrop of recent events and his past "transgressions," he -is- speaking a real message though. Kinda reminded me of The Secret.

I never really watched his videos so I don't really think anything negative of him. 

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

Oh, I guess I'm a bum then as I pay down student loans and go to work every day. 

I wish folks would get rid of this notion.

THANK YOU.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>