Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

I will say this though...

If he lives in Atlanta, he's right about the people who say "why doesn't he just get a job?"

It's really NOT easy bro.  It's not.

Yet at the same time he's shading those who donated by asking if they got perfect credit or never took out a loan.....How do you ask for money and then clown those giving it as being financially poor or struggling. This dude problem is he want to be a business without being a business. I don't even watch him but his first mistake is thinking hes not replaceable. Regardless of how he feels  he handled this all poorly and it could have been done without lies. He looks like the type that would turn down a job because its not on his "level" ....

You're right. I was really just speaking about that statement by itself, not in relation to the entire video. Finding a job in Atlanta is damn near impossible lol.

But um...as far as turning down a job because it's not on his level? A lot of gays in Atlanta are like that.  I wouldn't be surprised. Stern Smile

Edited by .hott.pink. - Sep 05 2013 at 3:08pm
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I'm not even mad at tho

I don't think it's that serious tbh. He has been forth coming with how he spends HIS money when he really didn't have to

And people don't have to give him money. You can't give someone money and then tell them how to spend it. Part of donating your money is giving up how power of how it will be spent. If you don't like how they are spending it then stop donating. Simple

And he was right about B.Scott

I think you can tho...Maybe one of the legal heads can chime in  but If you ask for donations for a specific cause and then dont use the money for that reason it is pretty fraudulent a person can ask for their money back. All people have to go on is his word that he didnt spend any of the donated money and right now his word doesnt mean to much.  From this point forward any person who does donate is doing so at their own risk. Alls I know is it wont eva be me. So I'm straight.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 4:19pm
People were dumb to donate to him anyways. He is not sick, homeless, or struggling. I mean really struggling. He is able.

I didn't even donate to ABG and glad I didn't cause that show turned into a mess. There is nothing that great to watch on Youtube that I would donate any money to these people. Sorry. I'd rather read on my forums anyways. Watching stuff requires too much attention span and usually I don't have the span lol.

only thing is sometimes when watching hair videos I wish people would get a better camera like Longhairdontcare I really wanted her to get an HD camera in her life for the longest time so I could see all her beauty in HD. Stopped watching her...wonder if she ever got a better camera.

Edited by Geminigirl - Sep 05 2013 at 4:20pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Of course, he disables the comments LOLLOL

LOL yup. He even decided to delete all the comments from his last video and diasbled people from making any further comments.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:30pm
Wow. He saying he doesn't get paid enough. What the hell is he doing? He thinks he should get paid for 10 minute videos of him shading people in his mom's living room? Can we change places?!

ETA: He said he is working beneath the poverty line. LMAO this is not a job. Youtube should be a hobby.

Edited by keepgrowing - Sep 05 2013 at 6:32pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:42pm
He is just a lazy bum.......he got all those subscribers and he didn't get put on.......funky dineva and b scott do the same thing he does and they have made it much further.......
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:45pm

What he say? I'm not watching 21mins of whining. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:51pm
Now I see why I unsubscribed from him a long time ago. He's funny but seems like most of his videos are about him complaining. Sometimes he almost comes off as if people owe him something and that he shouldn't have to work hard to get things.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:09pm
He basically said he was #TeamTooMuch in reference to his BET suit

Said the outfit they put him in looked better than the one he came it and it matched so he must've had it ready

He said some other thangs that I basically agree with

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

What he say? I'm not watching 21mins of whining. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:11pm
He said that BET has had BScott on a few times before too.
I didnt even know that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>