Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 9:32pm
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 9:39pm
Then his mom was on video saying that fans support Beyonce by buying her cds, so why is her son different. He is providing entertainment too. Since 2000, I've only bought two cds. I have to REALLY be impressed by an entertainer to give my money to them. I can't see myself giving to a youtuber, then again, I don't watch many videos to feel like I connect to them. The Skorpion asked for donations recently, but one time he shaded youtubers who ask for donations...oh how have the tables have turn. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:04am
Wow....I really didn't know that it was really common for "yt gurus" to ask for donations. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

Then his mom was on video saying that fans support Beyonce by buying her cds, so why is her son different. He is providing entertainment too. Since 2000, I've only bought two cds. I have to REALLY be impressed by an entertainer to give my money to them. I can't see myself giving to a youtuber, then again, I don't watch many videos to feel like I connect to them. The Skorpion asked for donations recently, but one time he shaded youtubers who ask for donations...oh how have the tables have turn. 

Hmmmmmm, well if she doesn't see anything wrong with her son begging youtube for money and spending it elsewhere....-0 on parenting skills.  Plus, your son has not given the public a chance to want to donate for his entertainment, he asked for the assistance.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:36am
I don't see why people are getting angry about this. Him and others are not some real charity. Giving them money is like giving to the homeless guy outside in the parking lot. He might buy a sandwich or he might buy some beer. It is the risk you take giving money to a complete stranger.

When I donated to Awkward Black Girl I didn't know if she was going to come back and make more or run off to some island with the money. Glad she was honest and came back with more but it was a risk.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:11am
From his donation site:

Updated posted by Jackson Noah 27 days ago $788 raised by 39 people in 2 months. (goal is $4,500)

We're so close but we're not...

We're so close but we're not finished yet! First I want to thank EVERYBODY for contributing to this cause, you have no idea the impact your help has made and will make for future content I produce.

Second, I'd like to thank all those that WILL donate to the cause, because the fact is, I couldn't/can't do it without you. For once in a long time I see the finish line, the end of an era and the start of a new. Thank you!

Attached is some of what we were able to get done! Don't forget we were also able to get the PO Box! So just know, you wont regret it, any and all contributions will be money well spent! LOLThanks again

-Qaadir

Edited by Tbaby - Sep 03 2013 at 11:18am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:12am
your money. you decide what to do with it.
you choose to give it to a stranger on youtube, that's yo ass mr postman 
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:35am

lmao
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:02pm
phillawer1
    • phillawer1 3 days ago

How is it that you can beg for money for a laptop and camera from your supporters and spend your youtube money on TV's and video games. It looks like your supporters funds are going in the wrong place.

• Timaya

Timaya 2 days ago

This comment has received too many negative votes

I never in life begged for anything I ASKED, pick a better verb retard. Further I spent my own money meaning NOT the donations, so how are their funds going to the wrong places? I hate stupid people that think theyre smart. Stay on the short bus where you belong and enjoy a fruit snack. Intellegent conversation is NOT for you. Youre blocked.

· in reply to phillawer1
liveelovelaugh1

liveelovelaugh1 2 days ago

Its intelligent not intellegent. 

LOLLOL
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:08pm
I knew it was about timaya too before opening thread. I stopped watching him when he started asking for money and not doing what he said. He said he wanted to sing and act and he moved to California...etc. he stopped being funny long ago, stopped being a real person, just money hungry and talking about pipe dreams.

But I would not send him money, it could have gone to feed the children for those who sent money.

Edited by indiecat - Sep 03 2013 at 12:09pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System