Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Hello sisters I'm looking for donations for my newborn I had yesterday. her name is Lana Whitaker. Her father Forest is a big time actor but refuses to acknowledge us so I come to you for help all I ask is a dollar from everyone so I can buy a wig for the upcoming Molly Cyrus annual twerk contest next week.

paypal is asuckaisborneveryday@gmail.com

Thank u for the support

Aww she looks just like him.  She is such a dollHeart
Sponsored Links

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:24pm
Are these donations tax deductible? So basically these youtube people are sophisticated panhandlers?
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:38pm
Honestly, no one should be surprised.  When you lend or give someone money, you have no control of how they spend the money.  PEOPLE can tell you anything and later use the money for something else. 
Lend your brother money to prepare his car - he gives the money to his baby mother....LOL
Lend coworker money to buy kids school clothes - she uses it to buy weed...Ouch

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

Are these donations tax deductible? So basically these youtube people are sophisticated panhandlers?
Yes'm!LOL
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 7:58pm
i wonder if he would still get the same amount of money if he kept it 100 hundred and told these women he will be buying a ps3, a new tv, and some video games with they donations.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 8:00pm
Do str8 dudes on YT get money from subscribers?
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 8:09pm
They should have directed that money at the United Negro Fund or Jerry's Kids. A fool and his money...
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

Honestly, no one should be surprised.  When you lend or give someone money, you have no control of how they spend the money.  PEOPLE can tell you anything and later use the money for something else. 
Lend your brother money to prepare his car - he gives the money to his baby mother....LOL
Lend coworker money to buy kids school clothes - she uses it to buy weed...Ouch

It is true about not having control, when one is kind to give or lend someone money. However, people who do not need it, should not be asking strangers for money.

Once was enough for me getting scammed on YTube.   Others and I felt sorry for Bigcouz52 on YTube. She took her Daughter on a cruise to Bermuda. Then a couple weeks later she was crying, and cursing her subscribers because we did not contribute for her gastric sleeve that was to be done in Mexico.

Others and I sent her money, she had the surgery in December. Her Husband went with her, and they were shopping up a storm in Mexico. She was not destitute because for Christmas, the gifts that she showed that she purchased for her kids was a lot. February her and her Husband went on a cruise. Then she was on YT showing her new LV handbags.

No one is jealous of her. But, people who are not destitute should not be begging for money. I have nothing to do with her, I blocked her and I no longer communicate with her. She is a scammer, and money that she received from me, I would rather to give to a charity or someone really in need.

Edited by Claudie - Sep 02 2013 at 8:48pm
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

He is funny, but not funny enough for people to be spending money on
him. The only video I really liked of his was the McDonalds not hiring him video. But
now looking back at that video, I wouldn't trust my money with someone that
couldn't even get a job at McDonalds.

Death
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Well dayum.....wasn't there someone not to long ago on youtube asking for money.  there was a thread on bhm.  

Yeah the YT'ber who was in the army but wanted donations for beauty school

I just saw that

And she had the gall to turn off comments afte rcaloming she wasn't ashamed LOL

Edited by Addicted19034 - Sep 02 2013 at 8:52pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training