Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedSubscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subscribers mad @ youtuber for misusing donations
    Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:39pm
Timaya was asking for money to get a new laptop to make better quality videos. Well, he said he treated himself instead of using the money for what it was intended for because he didn't receive enough mula for the laptop so he used it to buy a new TV, a PS3 and video games. Oh and he is asking for more money. Stern Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xwXpdeebk
Subscribers are mad.

Some comments:

Timaya 1 day ago

This comment has received too many negative votes

the laptop I need is roughly $1200 all the stuff you saw here was under $400. So to answer your question no.

CalabarSweetii 23 hours ago

"This comment has received too many negative votes"

Lol, I've never seen that happen on a Youtuber's own channel before.

•   1 day ago

$788.00 GoFundMe Donations + $400.00 (roughly) YouTube Money = $1188.00. It looks like you were $12.00 away being away to purchase your laptop....roughly.

• 1 day ago

Um, you should of not even told us about your extra purchases, because now all I can do is give you the side-eye. Youtube money + Donations = NEW LAPTOP. You could of saved that money. An in all honesty, new equipment =/= great material. Your latest videos haven't been all that great, even if they were in high definition. This is coming from a LONG TIME subscriber.

strike8490 1 hour ago
  • I'm confused. I thought you were going to save the YT money + the fund me donations into one collective pot for an upgraded lap top or equipment to make more quality visual videos for your subscribers & to improve your craft? But you spent the YT money to treat yourself? No shade, that money is yours to spend, I just thought you would have saved it and been a littler wiser??? :(
  • Next video is going to be about the haters in the comment. watch.

• kikawi08 3 hours ago

Ehhhh,Q your fans are going in on you a bit hun...I hate to see that...Please come clear up this mess!

vixxa 5 hours ago

Maybe now people will finally learn to stop giving their hard earned money to this boy.

He will never use it for what he claims he will.

• qaadir, you blocked my account. someone who has supported you for seven years.You have spoken about your career and what it is you intend to do many times. however, in these 7 years you have made no progess. you still live with your mother, you are still unemployed, you are still posting videos to youtube. i suggest you do not ask others to send you money while spending what funds you already have on toys and baubles. my respect for you has dwindled theres years and is now completely gone.

And honey chile, enough of the black and white. I expect HD with that new camera. Even tho we getting it, this ratchet color scheme is just making this whole ensemble a hot mess. Thanks sweetie. xoxo

No job, living with his mother, and decides to spend hundreds on video games. Qaadir, you're in your mid twenties now. Grow up. You ask people for donations because apparently Youtube doesn't pay you enough. It's your own damn fault if you can't make videos that garner a lot of views to spike your earnings. Take responsibility for your life and GET A JOB. You seriously are bordering on CON ARTISTRY at this point. And anyone who doesn't see that is a moron.

MyChildhoodShows 14 hours ago

Qaadir NEVER (EVER!!!!!) uses his donations how he says he will. He has asked for donations many times in his time on Youtube and each and EVERY single time, it goes towards something else. Anyone who still gives him money is a dumb*&%^$#@E.

Edited by keepgrowing - Sep 02 2013 at 5:40pm
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:42pm
He keeps saying that the donations are put away and it's his own money but he wouldn't have " extra " money if it wasn't for the donations.
He stays pulling a bait and switch .

I get it , use other people's money for things you claim you need and your money for the things you want.

But tbh I'm not mad the fallout is funny though.

I lmao at how he rushed though the VMA segment to talk about his new treats.

His videos are hit and miss lately

Edited by jonesable - Sep 02 2013 at 12:44pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:44pm
I feel sad for the good hearted people who sent him money.I know they were stupid for sending it to him but sigh I just hate when good people are taken advantage of.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:49pm
reasons like this is why i dont give money.
too many ppl are shady.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:55pm
thats the second or third time he did that.  i remember when he was asking for donations for a venue and then used the money on a laptop or something.

but lol

@ people not wanting to hear it
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 12:59pm
What is so special about him to get damn near 100,000 subscribersStern Smile
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:00pm
he shouldve saved the money until he was able to buy the laptop.  at least do what you say youre going to do. 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:09pm
He is funny, but not funny enough for people to be spending money on him. The only video I really liked of his was the McDonalds not hiring him video. But now looking back at that video, I wouldn't trust my money with someone that couldn't even get a job at McDonalds.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:11pm
Exactly why I do not donate and would not donate to these people on YT begging for money. And this negro has the audacity to admit that he bought something else with the money lol. 

How do people know so much of his info like that he lives at home and doesn't have a job. Is he at least in school?  I don't follow him but I have seen others post his videos before. what a LOSER.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:20pm
Damn, and he told em too. That vid will probably be deleted soon .
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 19>
  Share Topic