Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Hair Growth Archives > Hair Growth Archives 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Forum LockedSuave Vs. Vo5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suave Vs. Vo5
    Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 6:56pm
At my grocery store, the prices between Suave shampoos and conditioners alternate with the prices of Vo5.  For the first half of the year, Vo5 is 75 cents and Suave is $1.00.  For the second part of the year, Vo5 is $1.00 and suave is 75 cents.

I much prefer the Vo5 but lately I've been giving it up to save that quarter.

Which do you ladies prefer and do you think I should just spend the extra 25 cents to get muh stuff??
Sponsored Links

laz22girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laz22girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 6:58pm
They are all about the same to me.

I have the Sauve Humectant...I like it as a leave in.

I use V05 for my cowashing and sometimes I will use it for my second 'shampoo' rinse. It's more of my feeler conditioner.

Taurus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 7:19pm
I just purchased my first two bottles of V05 today, will try it out thurs. I'm lovin the price, 1buck. That's what I'm talkin bout'.
The Suave humectant is the bomb so far!
JGCwayZeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JGCwayZeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 8:26pm
Every quarter counts Wink I like and use both... Suave Professionals Damage Care because it has Ceramide 2 in it and V05 because of the softness it gives. Go with whichever one you like more! 
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 8:29pm
I havent tried Suave but I love Vo5
Teapoochie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teapoochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 8:44pm
VO5 is great! I used to use VO5 Balsam. Have any of you seen it around?
Tangie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tangie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 8:50pm
V05 Moisture Milks win hands down. I have tried both. For a time only using Suave because that seemed the one to always go on sale, but V05 is definitely superior in my eyes.
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 8:54pm
Vo5 is so much better!
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 8:59pm
My history teacher came and bought some Vo5 today at my store.  I asked him if he would give me a quarter and he said no :-(
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2009 at 9:01pm
^^^LOL
He doesn't want your hair to look better than his.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>