Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stylist Help....Just Soooo Tired

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nmt12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmt12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stylist Help....Just Soooo Tired
    Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:46pm

Ladies, I know this questions ask been asked to death and I have done tons of searches here. But I still have not really found what I was looking for so I figured I would make my own post to see I could get some good feeback. I am extremely loyal and once I found someone I like I will stick with them forever, so all this moving around it just getting so tiresome.

I need help finding a stylist in the Atlanta Area. Here a list of things I am looking for:

1.) A Stylist that does Quality sew-ins consistently, in a timely manner.
2.) A Stylist that keeps up with trends and always knows the newest techniques.
3.) A Stylist that can color hair.
4.) A Stylist who can actually cut and style hair (with scissors).
    (I have been to enough places where all the clients some out looking the same.)
5.) A Stylist who I can call and setup and Appt or ask a question with ease.
    (Not taking 2 or 3 days to respond)
6.) A Stylist who knows how to maintain natural hair and wants to make sure                          your natural hair stays healthy.
     (Clipping your ends, doesn't braid too tightly or can offer other sew in techniques
     to lessen the strain on your hair, good shampoo/conditioning)

7.) A Stylist who charges a reasonable price.
     (I have no desire to spend a mortgage payment or car note on getting my hair done.)
8.) A Stylist who has good customer service, takes time to learn their clients likes and          dislikes and listens when the client is trying to obtain a certain style.

I am willing to pay for great service and I am willing take any advice given. I am just so tired of hopping around. I just want one Stylist that's really all I need.

Thank You so kindly in Advance

Sponsored Links

euralani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote euralani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 1:24pm
Girl me and you are in the same boat! Check out this thread I ran across recently:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/atlanta-stylist_topic357076. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/atlanta-stylist_topic357076.html
euralani View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote euralani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 9:55pm
Just ran across this website I found on YouTube too:

https://www.styleseat.com/search?q=weave+closures&loc=atlanta%2C+ga&search=Search - https://www.styleseat.com/search?q=weave+closures&loc=atlanta%2C+ga&search=Search
nmt12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmt12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:54am
This is a pretty cool website. I am going to review and see what I can find.

Thanks So MuchSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply