Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

StyleWatch: Naomie Harris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:06pm
January 10th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Naomie Harris’s W Magazine Golden Globes Celebration Marni Spring 2014 White Tunic Dress with Embroidered Hand Cut Stones
By Claire

Optic white has been all the rage in Hollywood these days, no?
Naomie Harris was the latest to try the bright shade, and posed at W Magazine’s Golden Globe Celebration in a stone embroidered LWD from Marni’s Spring 2014 celebration:
Naomie Harriss W Magazine Golden Globes Celebration Marni Spring 2014 White Tunic Dress with Embroidered Hand Cut Stones
Barely there makeup completed her ensemble. She’s gorgeous!
2  Naomie Harriss W Magazine Golden Globes Celebration Marni Spring 2014 White Tunic Dress with Embroidered Hand Cut Stones
Her dress was the final look in Marni’s most recent offering, and was modeled with an equally embellished skirt, shoe, and bag combo.
3  Naomie Harriss W Magazine Golden Globes Celebration Marni Spring 2014 White Tunic Dress with Embroidered Hand Cut Stones
Really glad she didn’t opt for the runway version. At any rate, Nay Nay always looks nice, and this time is no exception. Hot!
What do you think?

Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:58am
^^her makeup looks really pretty there.

I don't care for her face on the cover of this month's JET, they could've chosen a better pic of her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:44pm
naomie-harris-private-party-u2-ordinary-love
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:45pm

SHIRT DRESS?

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:54am
February 3rd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Naomie Harris’s London Critics’ Circle Film Awards Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2014 Yellow Embellished Fringe Dress
By Cliche

It feels like we haven’t seen Naomie Harris in a minute, no? She was on hand at the London Critics’ Circle Film Awards wearing a Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2014 Yellow Embellished Fringe Dress and Christian Louboutin Sandals:

Naomie-Harris-London-Critics-Circle-Film-Awards-Naeem-Khan-Pre-Fall-2014-Yellow-Fringe-DressHer loose curls were thrown behind her shoulders to reveal bold brows and a softly glossed lip.

Naomie-Harris-London-Critics-Circle-Film-AwardsThe yellow fringed dress was styled with a berry lip and low bun during its presentation.

Naeem-Khan-Pre-Fall-2014While the look may skew Tina Turner for some, I can’t get over how delectable the yellow looks on Naomi’s skin. That element alone has me leaning toward hot.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:07am
February 4th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Naomie Harris by Mara Desipris for Harper’s Bazaar Arabia February 2014
By Faith

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-1

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-2

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-3

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-4

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-5

naomie-harris-by-mara-desipris-for-harpers-bazaar-arabia-february-2014-6

Naomie Harris by Mara Desipris for Harper’s Bazaar Arabia February 2014.

Source: Talking With Tami

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:56pm
is it just me or does she favor Gabrielle Union?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:15pm
to me she doesn't

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:50pm
SHe looks sad in the pics... She is pretty, But not a fashion icon the clothing wears her... I respect her acting skills though
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:59pm

hmm..yea i see what you're saying...^^^i dont get sad but she looks uninterested and disconnectedLOL

like "when is my lunch break" lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style