Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

Well... regardless of what the bible says... I refuse to believe lying about having a spare bottle of water to your mooching roommates is as bad of a sin as killing someone. 

That will never ever be the same to me. That's why people 'sin' so much as it is. They believe they are all "equal" so why not commit the worst... people think it's ok to walk in the church house on sunday and be "forgiven." Denial is what that 'belief' spreads if you ask me.

Thats why churches are suppose to be here for...a place for support and healing, a place u can come to were others share ur belief and can sometimes help relate to your problems, and testify on how they overcame it...U just don't walk out of church perfect and holy, it takes times to build a realtionship with Him..and churches were meant just for that, to get guidance and more understand from someone who is truly consecrated to God..but nowa-days, we don't have churches like this anymore, some are for the money, fame, authority...etc, Thats why some people try to find God for themselves and get lost, Because the church is not playing their part God destined for them, so the people will come and see what tru healing and love is like, to see the light and come out the darkness.Ouch  LOL  
Sponsored Links

momentoindigo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 2:30pm
well that's too bad. I need my money and I need my water more than my moochin ass roommate because if I have it and she knows, she'll take it and promise sh*t back.

And I'm not getting CA's and police involved over a bottle of water. If she doesn't know... she ain't got my sh*t nor do I have my hand out for sh*t that ain't comin every damn day. My water ain't got nothin to do with no dead old ladies, plain and simple. There's a time and a place for everything. I don't play with my money or my health.

And my bottle of water will never be compared to a dead person. And my roommate is a lovely "christian," too.

She bathes twice a week, drinks 5 times a week, goes to church every sunday, and believes all the sin nonsense as well. And I know for fact I have more morale that isn't in the slightest filled with denial or hypocrite and am a better person than this 'christian' who has her own money trying to take advantage of me, relentlessly, every 5 seconds.

That lie ain't sendin me nowhere along with crooks, criminals, rapists, and serial killers. 
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by bigheddz bigheddz wrote:

Originally posted by Cherry89 Cherry89 wrote:

I believe what she meant, is u cannot not repent for suicide because when u die because of it,  your dead..theres no way to repent afterwards becuz u died..

And y is it that they say, "why follow something written by men (bible)"
 but your still doing the same thing, Your following what was written by men in them science books and lectures..was u there when u saw us evovle from apes..no..so ur going by what a men said also...So even though they state it is facts, its really not, Its what scientist believe what happened.. just my 2 cents.

To you first sentence, fair enough.  To the bolded paragraph, well I'm the only one saying that evolutionary biology states humans evolved from an ancient ape species, the rest of the posters are following what seems to be a Altite brand of evolution.  So what "they say" has nothing to do with me.

Oh nooo, it wasn't really directed to anybody..but the topic, I just know the comeback line from when u try to state the bible or whatever and  then they say..well men wrote the bibleConfused and then im like okkkkkkk and where did u learn that stuff from ur talking about...men..right?? It seemed like they try to use that line to cancel the bible out..and make it seem like their beliefs are facts, when actually its a belief (men,scientist, explorers, etc) too, not facts..
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 2:33pm

well that's too bad. I need my money and I need my water more than my moochin ass roommate because if I have it and she knows, she'll take it and promise sh*t back.

And I'm not getting CA's and police involved over a bottle of water. If she doesn't know... she ain't got my sh*t nor do I have my hand out for sh*t that ain't comin every damn day. My water ain't got nothin to do with no dead old ladies, plain and simple. There's a time and a place for everything. I don't play with my money or my health.

And my bottle of water will never be compared to a dead person. And my roommate is a lovely "christian," too.

She bathes twice a week, drinks 5 times a week, goes to church every sunday, and believes all the sin nonsense as well. And I know for fact I have more morale that isn't in the slightest filled with denial or hypocrite and am a better person than this 'christian' who has her own money trying to take advantage of me, relentlessly, every 5 seconds.

That lie ain't sendin me nowhere along with crooks, criminals, rapists, and serial killers. 

well this topic didnt have nothing to do with ya bottle water in the first place..lol... LOL
Your post are here and  there, and  im confusused on what ur even talking about, water bottle, Health, police, money..Confused.lol
woooowwww

SMH*walks out* 

see yall in the hair section, this surly  is a waste of time and typing..LOL now I know I rather talk about hair then beliefs on this borad..some folks be all over the place, and don't be  making any sense or points...bye..bye Alternative Rel..sectionLOL

Edited by Cherry89 - Apr 09 2011 at 2:43pm
Nic View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 4:32pm
LOL!

Evolution has been scientifically proven. FACTS exist to support it.

I don't believe in the Biblical or any other religions views on creation. Very well written fairytales is what they are to me.
bigheddz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 4:54pm

Sin is sin, none greater-none worst then the other...Lying, stealing, killing, cheating...etc..its all sin,  and its not the point of u lying about a water bottle, y would u even lie over something some petty..lol..its the fact- thats its a lie, so if someone to lied about knowing who killed that old lady and her children for no reason, and the person knew who did it and where that person was, then; is it a greater sin then killing? 
No..sin is sin, u cannot pick and choose which is greater or lesser..but hey its just my 2 cents..

But like I said I don't pick and chose which sin is worst then the other, I try not to do any of them (sin), I judge no one..for their mistakes or sins..because I myself have gotten to the point to know no one is perfect and Im SURELY not, and have sin before, I just try to live a loyal and rightouess life, and pray to God daily to give me strength to overcome temptation and trials, Not saying I won't fall, but I will stumble sometimes..lol

But if everybody committed the worst, then this world would be in more chaos then it is..lol..some people just might be more prone to lying or stealing.. then to just go up and stab and kill someone.. but if im lying and your killing, then were both sinning, no greater then the other..now this is just my 2 cents yall, not bashing anybody or judging, ya know I still luv me some BHMHeart

good discussion,

However, i personally and respectfully disagree, all sins are not the same. Hence some were punishable by death, others by excommunication and yet others only a fine was to be rendered.  I think the movement for equality of all sins is just the liberalization of biblical teachings.  Perhaps it makes the rapists and murderers feel better when compared to someone who stole bread or ate pork. Sin is sin, just as crime is crime, but there are levels.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 5:58pm

I believe what she meant, is u cannot not repent for suicide because when u die because of it,  your dead..theres no way to repent afterwards becuz u died..

but your still doing the same thing, Your following what was written by men in them science books and lectures..was u there when u saw us evovle from apes..no..so ur going by what a men said also...So even though they state it is facts, its really not, Its what scientist believe what happened.. just my 2 cents.

To you first sentence, fair enough.  To the bolded paragraph, well I'm the only one saying that evolutionary biology states humans evolved from an ancient ape species, the rest of the posters are following what seems to be a Altite brand of evolution.  So what "they say" has nothing to do with me.

Oh nooo, it wasn't really directed to anybody..but the topic, I just know the comeback line from when u try to state the bible or whatever and  then they say..well men wrote the bibleConfused and then im like okkkkkkk and where did u learn that stuff from ur talking about...men..right?? It seemed like they try to use that line to cancel the bible out..and make it seem like their beliefs are facts, when actually its a belief (men,scientist, explorers, etc) too, not facts..

ok here is the thing, when some athiests/agnostics say that "men wrote the bible stuff so we won't follow it" stuff, its basically because none of it has been proven. You're belief that the word of the bible is the truth is because you have faith in it and do not ask for proof. WE WANT PROOF. NO PROOF, WE CALL BULLsh*t. But scientists, explorers, inventors, etc, they have the proof to back up what they write, thats why we listen to them. That is the truth and fact, you can accept it or stay in the dark to the obvious, i don't really care. Why are you down here anyways? 
Butterflykoalaqt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 6:16pm

Well... regardless of what the bible says... I refuse to believe lying about having a spare bottle of water to your mooching roommates is as bad of a sin as killing someone. 
That will never ever be the same to me. That's why people 'sin' so much as it is. They believe they are all "equal" so why not commit the worst... people think it's ok to walk in the church house on sunday and be "forgiven." Denial is what that 'belief' spreads if you ask me.

Lol mooching roommates
Gulshan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 6:22pm
well i just saw this topic on the first page so i had to check it out. Religion is one of those issues that people can get so emotional about. I take no side either way, i think that people will tend to stick with what they know and what's comfortable for them and you can't fault anyone for that.

I think the problem which is clearly manifested in the world we live in is when one group thinks that they have found the answer and is not willing to hear anything else. That's fine as far as i'm concerned as long as you respect someone else's point of view and their right to that view.

As for you science minded ones out there, who think that science has all the answers, i ask you to think of the things that scientists are now discovering, things that people of old knew. Case in point if you look at the Dogon tribe in Africa and the knowledge for stars, some of which science is  now discovering and can validate. I think that if people weren't so dogmatic in their thinking, the world would be a much better place.

Smile, when you smile, the world smiles back at you. Smile
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2011 at 6:48pm
)
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

ok here is the thing, when some athiests/agnostics say that "men wrote the bible stuff so we won't follow it" stuff, its basically because none of it has been proven. You're belief that the word of the bible is the truth is because you have faith in it and do not ask for proof. WE WANT PROOF. NO PROOF, WE CALL BULLsh*t. But scientists, explorers, inventors, etc, they have the proof to back up what they write, thats why we listen to them. That is the truth and fact, you can accept it or stay in the dark to the obvious, i don't really care. Why are you down here anyways? 

Last time I checked this a free posting site, BHMers gang-banging on sections now..lol
 I can post wherever I want, Matter fact..
I can believe other theories, taught in science class, yes they do have some good proof, on many other factors..But give me facts about (not theories or evidence- because its still not proof.) us evolving from apes ( main topic)., I don't care about everything else 
If u can give me FACTS we evolve from apes...then...ok..but then, don't u know facts are made by men also...lol

Ex: sky is blue, right? Fact...okkk sooo who told u it was blue..Men, right? who catergorize colors and gave them a name?..Men, Right?...lol..so how do we really know its blue??
Because men said so..they made it a fact, that, that color u see when u look up is Blue...

lol, y are u sooo offended, its just my OP and belief, I never said ya'll was right or wrong..
Its just funny when someone else of a ALTERNATIVE reilgion makes a good point or gives they views on a subject, and all u can say is "why are u here"?? LOL

Im going back upstair, its way to hotLOL...can't take the heat downstairs anyways, yall too sensitive....lol.....
shoot "why am I here"..same reason u here...to discuss and talk about our views..geessh

Your living in a Men-made world..I rather believe in something higher then that..Men hides, lies, and does the evilest things now-a-days..thats why all them facts means nothing to me, just as the bible means nothing to ya..but I agree to disagree, I never said yall was wrong..I just gave my OP on the subject, and If  im ask y im I here..I guess me and my kind don't belong here....so Peace..and I heart yall for staying strong in your belief, its nothing wrong with that...Tongue

"Cherry89 leaves this sections never to reappear againLOL

Edited by Cherry89 - Apr 09 2011 at 8:23pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic