Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stupid Stretch Marks!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2010 at 11:54am
It was the worst pain. Looking back my stretchmarks was not even all that bad. I have tried laser treatment. I had 8 treatment in total and it didn't have any effect of my old or new stretchmarks. It feels like I have dedicated so much time and money in removing them or just making the apperance of them not look so bad.
Sponsored Links

zigmarlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zigmarlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2010 at 7:41pm
I'm almost 40 and have tried all the tricks, creams, potions and lotions...Stretch marks are scars there is torn elastin and collagen under the dermis. It would be like spreading Pledge on a damaged wooden table, yeah it may appear less damaged, but the damage is still there.

Ima do like the celebrities do and invest in an airbrush system with the body makeup...

QueenBeaEsq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBeaEsq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2010 at 3:38am
^^^^ oooo i'm interested in body makeup, have you got any info on this please?
CucaMaluca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CucaMaluca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2010 at 1:31pm
@ QueenBeaEsq

Hi, I am new here. I def recommend Kryolan, a friend of mine uses it and she looks like a magazine cover girl.

http://www.kryolan.com/en/index.php?cid=104&mnu=32&id=140&pageid=1

Cheers!
Relancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2010 at 7:02am

Hi  don’t know if anybody has posted this yet but why don’t you just save up and ask your derm for the fractional laser treatment THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING   hopefully when I get mine done I shall post some pics I hope this helps

Addicted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2010 at 7:43am
Originally posted by zigmarlee zigmarlee wrote:

I'm almost 40 and have tried all the tricks, creams, potions and lotions...Stretch marks are scars there is torn elastin and collagen under the dermis. It would be like spreading Pledge on a damaged wooden table, yeah it may appear less damaged, but the damage is still there.

Ima do like the celebrities do and invest in an airbrush system with the body makeup...

is that what the hell is going on? Tonya's story is the same as mine i had my son @ 19 and I have deep dark stretch marks. I went from 120 to 158. my marks start at my butt and come down to the middle of my thigh. swim suits, shorts, any shorter than me knee have been a problem. 

you have changed my life Star
chachawhittion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chachawhittion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2011 at 9:17am
yes i do have same problem with you. I don't know how to get rid of them. Maybe i just put lotion on it to become lighter. I hope it will be totally gone. I am hoping.
Mary2462 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary2462 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 11:58pm
Revitol Stretch Mark cream - http://mhlnk.com/0B887F27 the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:10am
http://www.livestrong.com/article/75269-rid-light-colored-stretch-marks/

I want to look into these two remedies. I like the sound of the Tretinoin, but I dont want the surrounding skin to get darker, bc that would just worsen everythingDead
naturesorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 1:57am
Tried the creams, they don't work to remove them. However, moisturizing the skin is always a good idea and vitamin E is said to be the best at reducing their appearance.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>