BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Stupid Questions thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

do they have ice skating rinks in africa? 

Yep, and their is snow in Africa too.
Really?
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:04pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How come when people scare us we jump?

Is 4c a hair type diagnosis of exclusion? 

I don't understand the question?

When people say their hair is 4c do they understand what 4c is or is it just a way of saying their hair is really nappy? Or that it doesn't fit into any of the other hair types? I'm starting to think 4c is the catch all hair type of people who don't fit into the "good hair" category.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:07pm

How come when people scare us we jump?

Is 4c a hair type diagnosis of exclusion? 

I don't understand the question?

When people say their hair is 4c do they understand what 4c is or is it just a way of saying their hair is really nappy? Or that it doesn't fit into any of the other hair types? I'm starting to think 4c is the catch all hair type of people who don't fit into the "good hair" category.

hmm. IA with you on that. But something about all the 4a/b/c hair type that turns me on. Is something wrong with me
Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:08pm
Is everything we experience a reflection of the nature of God?

In other words, does everything that happens teach us something about God?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

do they have ice skating rinks in africa? 

Yep, and their is snow in Africa too.
Really?

Yes. You should go sometime, Ghana, or Morocco I think you will love it.

These are just some places that I think you would like not with snow.LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:52am
Why are berries so expensive? Why are bananas so inexpensive?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:05am
Why are many profound and beautiful things also sad?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:18pm
Why does the weave section/youtubers act like certain brands of hair are bad and some are good, and as if the state of the hair is a reflection of the company, when all the hair comes from different people!?

They be like, "They sell crap hair! I flat ironed it and it didn't bounce back all the way! It's tangly! This hair does not hold a curl!" Ummm different people have different hair! Hair is not a manufactured product. So how can you judge a whole line of hair by the batch of hair you received or blame the company? And expect the hair to persevere after all this bleaching, coloring, flat ironing, and wanding. If people treated their natural hair the way they treat their weaves that would be called abuse!
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Why are they called watermelon and grapefruit?

Weird names for a fruit that doesn't taste like water and a fruit that doesn't resemble or taste like a grape?

LOL ok now that's a damn lie!  i hate watermelon for the precise reason that it tastes like watered down fruit.  DeadDeadDead  i really hate watermelon and everything watermelon flavored.

i AM highly allergic to watermelon....makes my ears itch...seriously it does..
I am allergic to a lot of fruits..
Grapefruit is called that because it grows in bunches like grapes... And if you're eating water melon and it taste like watered down fruit it's not ready yet.. It should be sweet very sweet.. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 4:27pm
How do parents tell apart identical multiples? When they have two, three, four, or more similar looking babies, do they ever mix them up? Have any babies ever been born Jessica and grown up to be Jennifer and vice versa?

It must get really hard when administering medication. Remembering who needs it and who's had it already.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738>
  Share Topic