BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Stupid Questions thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i could swear they did sell refill erasers for mechanical pencils

They do, well used to.  Now they sell those mechanical erasers.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Why is pain unpleasant? 

Why do we cry when we are sad and laugh when we are amused?

What is so appealing about alcohol?

Someone told me due to the sugar contained in alcohol, or was it the yeast, that had people jonesing for it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How come people who aren't used to McDonald's get sick when they eat it?

McDonalds is not real food.  When you eat something that your body doesn't recognize, it will do its darndest to get rid of it.  But if you push through it, your body will adjust.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:48pm
Who came up with the phrase/slang "Erk and Jerk"?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:48pm
Have you ever had a mudslide Liesnalibis? It's like a grown up milkshake. So tasty.Cry
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:53pm
what were people doing before tooth brushes/deodorant? ppl just walked around funky/stank?
How did bishes get rid of yeast infections and BV? did they walk around burning and fishy?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Have you ever had a mudslide Liesnalibis? It's like a grown up milkshake. So tasty.Cry

Only the one in a bottle by TGI Friday I think. But I like sweet drinks. It's the hard liquor and beer that I don't understand.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 10:53pm
Did you know ctrl + a selects all content in the window/tab? Followed by ctrl + c you will quickly copy your entire post before posting it in case BHM decides to act a fool.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 11:02pm
Today I went into the handicap bathroom stall at work and some nasty bitch left her tampon applicator in the trash...unwrapped....just there..with small spots of blood on it PinchSick

Anyways, the tampon was HUGE...like it was literally the width of two of my fingers together....

Stupid question(s):

I know the vagina is a phenomenal stretchy being..and I know some folks have heavy periods...but WTF?? What is this jumbo tampon needed for? Is it something that needs to be prescribed by a doc? Is this for a medical condition??
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 5:24am
why are humans the only animals whose body hair turns grey with age?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 38>
  Share Topic