Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Stupid Questions thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 38>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How come when we're dreaming we believe whatever bizarre bs is happening in the dream without question, instead of thinking, "The hell? That's not possible. I must be dreaming."

And how come we only wonder if we're dreaming when we're actually awake?

i question my dreams all the time.  i guess thats why i no longer have nightmares. it kinda sucks tho because sometime the dreams are really pleasant and i will stop believing it just because things are working out too wellLOL when i was younger i could stop nightmares midstream and dream about something more pleasing.  that hasnt happened in a long time but i still can pick up a dreams where i left off if im interrupted and i feel theyre worthy. 
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:18pm
How likely are you to poop while giving birth?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:55pm
Who delivered Cain and Abel? How did they cut the umbilical cord? Did Eve only eat fruits from the  garden while pregnant or did they eat meat too? 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

How likely are you to poop while giving birth?

If you have a vaginal birth, extremely likely. And no one in that room will care. Not even you. LOL

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Who delivered Cain and Abel? How did they cut the umbilical cord? Did Eve only eat fruits from the  garden while pregnant or did they eat meat too? 

Babies don't generally need to be delivered. When they are ready to come out, they gon come out. There may have been angels present, but Cain and Able most likely delivered themselves, as all human babies did before humans got fancy. The cord was most likely chewed through, or ya know angel zapped.

Eve didn't get pregnant until after they were expelled from the garden, and it wasn't until after the flood that God said we could barbeque ribs.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:11pm
So I'm thinking of buying a bay wipes warmer and putting my makeup remover towelettes in there instead.
Am I doing to much or nah?
or
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:13pm
How are some people so mind numbingly ugly while some are so breathtakingly beautiful? Like how is that fair?

Do humans all look pretty much alike to animals the same way animals do to us? I mean like a breed of cats or dogs which all have the same face. Or do we all look the same to the animals too? If not, what is the evolutionary reason for that?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:14pm
How come people who aren't used to McDonald's get sick when they eat it?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:15pm
@Princess-S: I did that after LilFace was potty trained. It works, but it's not much of a difference unless you live somewhere it's cold all the time.

@liesnalibies: Cuz that ain't real food. Same reason wasn't nobody allergic to peanut butter sammiches when I was in elementary school. Cuz that butter was made from real genetically unmodified peanuts.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 19 2014 at 2:18pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

How are some people so mind numbingly ugly while some are so breathtakingly beautiful? Like how is that fair?

Do humans all look pretty much alike to animals the same way animals do to us? I mean like a breed of cats or dogs which all have the same face. Or do we all look the same to the animals too? If not, what is the evolutionary reason for that?

their sense of smell is heightened therefore they use scent to identify/distinguish differences.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:16pm
How come women (including myself) are hesitant to get locs when 99% of the time if well kept they will be more attractive and more manageable than their loose hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 38>
  Share Topic