BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Stupid Questions thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:14am
I want answers damnit!!
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I have one..... Ladies when you fart do you get bubbles in your snookums that you try to pop while sitting down?? Or am I the only one?Disapprove

You be cute farting that's why. Just fart and you won't get them in your pum pum!
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:18am
WHAT? How can a fart be a bubble that gets popped by the vagina? Do you have soapy farts?Confused
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:18am
Why are most fragrances made specifically for a man or for a woman?? 
Who decides that women must smell sweet and men woodsy??
Why can't we just wear what we like??

I think it's marketing because women will pay more??
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:22am
LOL @ snookums. I know what you mean though. That usually happens to me when I call myself trying to keep my fart from being loud by trying to hold it in.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:23am
When you be on top and his eyes roll back in his head do you think yep its yanking?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:23am
i never think pomegranates are worth the price and the trouble

x

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

well here is one

why do some people use female to descibe a woman, but only use guys, men, boys, etc... to describe a man?  They never refer to them as males like they call us females.

I think its very rude and dehumanizing.  Use that to describe cats, dogs, or other species, not people.  Unless its being used in a criminal case.  ie: suspect was a white male, 5'10" wearing a grey sweater,

thoughts? 

I use male though. It's your sex, woman is your gender. You can change being a man, but you will always be a female and likewise if I change my parts to be female, I would always be male.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:36am
Learn me ladies....How do you know your snookums be yanking? show me the signs.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:38am
No, I'm   talking about someone saying "I saw so many fly females at the mall today"  and a woman would say "I saw so many cute guys at the mall today"   They dont say I saw so many cute males.  Why?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>