Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Stupid Questions thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:59am
why do white males have big ass noses and ears when they get old?
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Today I went into the handicap bathroom stall at work and some nasty bitch left her tampon applicator in the trash...unwrapped....just there..with small spots of blood on it PinchSick

Anyways, the tampon was HUGE...like it was literally the width of two of my fingers together....

Stupid question(s):

I know the vagina is a phenomenal stretchy being..and I know some folks have heavy periods...but WTF?? What is this jumbo tampon needed for? Is it something that needs to be prescribed by a doc? Is this for a medical condition??

So no one knows the answer to this? No med/nurses? I tried to google "super tampon" but I can't even find any LOL
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Who says rape is always about power and never about lust? What proof do they have to make this assertion?

I have actually wondered that. If a man lusts for a woman that he knows he could never have would it drive him to rape? But at the end of the day I think rape is about power because you are forcing your will on someone. It can be a mixture of things.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:47pm
Am I the only who feels lost in the weave section? Its like they are speaking a different language.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:58pm
The weave section is comic relief for me. All the cattiness and weave levels. How can you be bougie about another woman's hair? In their mind their weaves are growing out of their scalps.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:07pm
I never see all the drama people speak of. Maybe I'm not up there long enough.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:10pm
@eanaj: Ears and noses are mostly cartilage. Cartilage grows forever.

Okay, so there is/was a Madea movie on tonight, and the dude that played the doctor was cute so I watched some. In the Madea movies and on Meet the Browns, why does Cora call her father Mr. Brown? Confused

All this time I thought that real life married couple were playing a married couple. I'm not gon ask why that real life married couple is playing father and daughter cuz that's kinda gross no matter which way it happened.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:12pm
Yeah I always found that strange too. The cora and mr brown dynamics. He isn't even believable as her father.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:14pm
From what I remember, she didn't find out that she was his father till she was very much into adulthood....I think it was the Family reunion play? Anywho, before that he was just the neighbor that Madea hates..so I guess the name "Mr. Brown" just stuck, even after the reveal...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

The weave section is comic relief for me. All the cattiness and weave levels. How can you be bougie about another woman's hair? In their mind their weaves are growing out of their scalps.

There is a weave hierarchyConfused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style