Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Study:Even Poor Whites Have It Better Than Blacks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Study:Even Poor Whites Have It Better Than Blacks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:58am
denial so deep they can't see the thread lol
Sponsored Links

JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 11:59am
We still have bootstrappers?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:00pm
good read. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:01pm
becky still lurking around i think...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:01pm
yes in recent threads they schooled us that racism isn't holding back blacks, blacks are holding back blacks 

If you work hard and stop being ratchet (acting black)  there's nothing stopping you from succeeding

Yes they are among us

I believe some have been sent, while others are simply indoctrinated 

sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:08pm
So what now? All of us are well aware of the problem (s). We have the studies and statistical evidence to prove what everyone knows, some denied but the results are as is. What now?

What do we do now? Any solution to the problem? Advice on what we should do? What?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:09pm
lmaoooo what was then one word?????
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

yes in recent threads they schooled us that racism isn't holding back blacks, blacks are holding back blacks 

If you work hard and stop being ratchet (acting black)  there's nothing stopping you from succeeding

Yes they are among us

I believe some have been sent, while others are simply indoctrinated 

I just need them to read this summarized study and others like it and have an 'Ah ha!' moment.Big smile

Lawd knows I can not wait ti drop this study on the clueless Becky in class next semester.

sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:21pm
I just what to hear any plans/advice/suggestions/ on what we can do to counteract this problem. Talking about it is the first step. Now it's time to move on and make plans. What now?
Personally, I'm stumped. The education myth ( thought it helps to a great extent) has been exposed. What are we tell our children now?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 12:23pm
lol they didn't let the light all the way in

Acknowledging the problem helps because there's now an issue to fix

Racism blamed blacks, many bought into it and since that wasn't the root we've been spinning our wheels for decades

I think re-branding black and exposing/dismissing the roots/causes/tactics/intent of the negative stereotypes and beliefs about blackness will go a long way in helping to rebuild the black psyche. 

The true definition and manifestations of racism needs to be made very simple and very clear.   Many have no idea what racism is. Racism likes it that way.

A combination of laws, shame and social pressure can also help even the scale
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>