BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Study: Cats dont give a sh!t about you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 2:50am
well i personally think we should ask MRS. SLOCUM ABOUT HER coochie..she talks about her all of the timehttp://youtu.be/unmkX15AeN8
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:04pm
Im glad I watched this video, saved me $600 from going to get that snooty cold hearted trollup.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Im glad I watched this video, saved me $600 from going to get that snooty cold hearted trollup.

LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 12:52am
Lies....my kittens love me.....
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:36pm

Scientist claims that your cat thinks you’re an overgrown, clumsy idiot of a cat

By Scott Kaufman
Sunday, January 12, 2014 15:00 EST
kitten2

A British biologist who spent the past 30 years studying cat behavior is claiming that domesticated cats aren’t all that domesticated, and believe that their owners are “larger, non-hostile cats” instead of another species.

According to Dr. John Bradshaw, cats live in a state of arrested development. In his newly released book Cat Sense, Bradshaw argues that unlike dogs, whose physiques and behaviors were modified by deliberate breeding programs, cats were never bred for a purpose outside of the purview for which they were already valued: catching rodents and being adorable.

The current domestic cat population remains in a semi-feral state, Bradshaw argues, because 85 percent of cat-matings are “arranged by cats themselves.” The result of remaining in this semi-feral state is that they behave toward humans as they would to other cats — but not just any other cat, Bradshaw claims, but their mother.

According to Bradshaw, the strongest natural bond in the repertoire of cat behavior is between a mother and her kittens. Purring is a signal to a mother that she should feed them, and the “kneading” actions that domesticated cats perform on their owners replicates how kittens stimulate the flow of breast milk.

In addition to “making bread,” other signs of arrested development in cats include the manner in which they approach their owners. The desire to rub against their owners’ legs, their presentation of their heads to be scratched, and the upright tail with which they approach their owners are “the clearest way cats show their affection for us,” Bradshaw claims. All of these behaviors indicate that cats consider their owners as they would their mothers, as a “larger, non-hostile cat.”

Bradshaw also conjectures that cats bring their kills indoors not because they are attempting to share them, but because they realize, upon returning, that they prefer the taste of canned cat food
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:40pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 2:00pm
I came back from being out of town for weeks and my dusty foots came over all excited...for all of about 2 minutes before going to the patio door asking to go outside. DeadLOL
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 2:29pm
LOL

Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:53pm
That study is hog wash.  Not all cats are like that and not all dogs are very caring and have an emotional connection to their owners.

My sister-in-law has a cat and every single time she leaves that cat cries for her at the front door.  I had tried giving her cat kitty treats and feeding her but she turns her tail at me after she takes her food. 

She also knows my sister-in-law's scent or footsteps too.  Before the sister-in-law gets off the elevator, the cat is at the door looking for her and purring for her.

I have a friend that has a pit bull and the dog runs away almost every week. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:54pm
I didnt need a study to tell me that. Them creatures are the debil. Selfish to the bone
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic