BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 4:23pm
I see both sides......the teacher that doesn't teach and the student that has a phenomenal teacher, but refuses to open their minds.

I had to consider going back to teaching college students or even rat research when I taught at an urban school. 2 crazy.. The students were violent, disrespectful, and destroyed their resources.... I didn't understand that....
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 4:50pm
Um...............I wish a child would.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The National Rifle Association wants all teachers (school staff) to carry guns......

they were talking about doing this in Georgia.  some congressman is pushing for it...they want them to be trained like safety officers.  this is a terrible idea.  

And THIS is why I will NOT teach in the United States.  Once I go back (if I go back) I won't set foot in an American school.  "Rambo" should NOT be on the list of teacher qualifications...and teachers are paid far too little to be messin' with that BS.

As for the video, if she really was getting mad at the teacher for not teaching, all the more power to her.  If I weren't teaching my kids, I think it would be within their right to say something...but if it's gotten to that point, then I probably need to quit my job.

i didn't read the whole thread, but this right here...

i agree.

i am not a soldier.

i should not be trained to shoot in order to do my job. i am not paid enough for that ish and I will NEVER get paid enough to do that. that is not why i teach.

i am pissed that ppl are advocating (and will spend money) for armed teachers, but some of these buildings have outdated equipment and not enough textbooks and heat that only sometimes work in the winter and extremely large class sizes. where is the outrage for all of that?

let me go back and read the rest of the thread now
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:27pm
Mad black woman, I wish she could put him in his place and take action without acting like a maniac.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:39pm
well this video is biased in favor of the student since we don't know the entire story, but she was out of line.

and by the looks of that class, he probably couldn't teach because he has to spend more time disciplining. you see all them young goons in class? i thought you couldn't have your cell phone in class? lil dude recorded a 3 minute clip like it was nothing.

god bless that teacher for having the courage to teach in that community. the city and the districts need to put more resources into education there.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

god bless that teacher for having the courage to teach in that community. the city and the districts need to put more resources into education there.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:47pm
some kids are unteachable.  We are NOT created equally.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Mad black woman, I wish she could put him in his place and take action without acting like a maniac.

Yup.
There are good and bad ways to handle things.
The folks in here encouraging the bad should be ashamed of themselves.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:02pm
I'm sure she didn't want to explode like that but when your fed your fed......time is always money he's wasting her time and money.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:03pm
Oh please.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style