Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

It is the teacher's job to control the class. If some teachers can't control a class then it's not the right job for them. Let someone who knows how to teach and control the classroom replace them.

Or he can leave and go teach children whom at the ripe old age of 16 do not require babysitting. Like all the other teachers are doing. We lose again.

There is nothing to lose in this situation. The students are losing already by him not teaching anything lol

That's another assumption based on evidence you don't have.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:17am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

but many times those good teacher turn into the those teachers who give up.

they need to quit.  they're not helping anyone by auto piloting a classroom.

to those saying she was wrong for how she acted...we know that...but what she was saying was not wrong.  occupy wall street was the wrong way to go about things but the message was there.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

That's the point..At this age, you shouldn't have to be "controlled".  You should be able to control ya damn self..This isn't a class of kindergarteners.

Oh I get it...bring discipline back in the schools...Oh okay, now I see where this thread is heading.
Yall believe a teacher should have better control over their students. Clearly talking to them like respectable adults ain't working...suspensions are handed down from the administration.  They're just be suspended for 3-5 days and come back acting the same way.  The parents should have absolutely no responsibility for their child's behavior.  So the only option is to bring discipline back in the classrooms. Teachers placing students over their knees and whooping their asses...Okay.

girl leave it alone, some people obviously have no Idea what it is like of being a teacher or TA. That's why some of these children come to school acting like this, many people in this thread are some enablers.

Edited by f8dagrate - Jan 10 2013 at 1:21am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:19am

It is the teacher's job to control the class. If some teachers can't control a class then it's not the right job for them. Let someone who knows how to teach and control the classroom replace them.

Or he can leave and go teach children whom at the ripe old age of 16 do not require babysitting. Like all the other teachers are doing. We lose again.

There is nothing to lose in this situation. The students are losing already by him not teaching anything lol

That's another assumption based on evidence you don't have.

That's funny. I can say the same damn thing to you! LOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

but many times those good teacher turn into the those teachers who give up.

they need to quit.  they're not helping anyone by auto piloting a classroom.

to those saying she was wrong for how she acted...we know that...but what she was saying was not wrong.  occupy wall street was the wrong way to go about things but the message was there.

No you know thatLOL some people would have been right there with her, screaming at the top of their lungs also..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:21am
but the problem is...some of you are automatically assuming the student was incorrect in her assessment solely based on her delivery.  i saw evidence of issues in that classroom and the teacher is not being called out on that just b/c we know that bad students exist.  is it wrong to assume fault on the teacher rather than the student?  

there are videos where i get the impression that the student is the one with all the issues...this isn't one of them.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:25am

but the problem is...some of you are automatically assuming the student was incorrect in her assessment solely based on her delivery.  i saw evidence of issues in that classroom and the teacher is not being called out on that just b/c we know that bad students exist.  is it wrong to assume fault on the teacher rather than the student?  

there are videos where i get the impression that the student is the one with all the issues...this isn't one of them.

whattttShockedLOL... this is where we disagree.. I don't believe she has all the issues, but she clearly has a lot of issues. I never said the teacher shouldn't teach, but I have not seen anything that teacher has done negatively/positively. I can only comment on the evidence that was given, and in this evidence this girl needs to learn some new ways in getting her point across.

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:25am
I wish someone would put out where anyone said it was cool for her to scream like that?

I'll wait.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:25am

You don't have any proof he wasn't teaching  <<<<<

yes i do.  i saw 3:15 worth of proof.  he is the teacher that likes to spend 50 minutes complaining about his students rather than restructuring something that clearly isn't working.  teachers need to stop using their students as scapegoats....some students do not show up to learn, continue with your curriculum and let the others benefit from that.

his JOB is to figure out which method works best for the children in his classroom...the minute he gets lazy, he is no longer doing his job...he can find other work.

i am not going to assume he is teaching a bunch of unteachable children.  i am going to ASSUME responsibility on the ADULT.

So the moment teachers get around inner city kids they all the sudden forget how to teach? Do we need to bring in animal trainers or something? I mean what are you saying? The kids are supposed to come to class, put their rear in the chair, and participate when asked and read quietly when asked. It's that simple. Those children are of the age that they should know how to do that.

clearly.

teaching is not a job that you can show up and do 50% on the days you feel like.  human nature shows me that people get away with doing as little as you allow.  when you have a teacher and a student both viewing things this way then this is your result.  

an animal trainer does not need to be brought in.  a teacher is supposed to train.  if you can't train then why are you there?  anyone can recite a lesson plan.  everyone isn't going to succeed in the classroom but THIS GIRL does not seem like one of them.  

If you think he is lacking anything when it comes to his teaching skills based on what you have seen of how this grown ass child chooses to behave then you should also be judging the majority of teachers out there because this is a common occurrence in inner city schools. What else do these kids have in common? Um, let's see. Behind in math, reading, science, and just about everything else. Not graduating, not going on to college, having babies at an early age...and this man is supposed to fix all of this in one semester??? It's his fault these children were not raised at home? He has his education already. You choose to question this man's skills and education because of how someone else raised their child? And then wonder why no one wants to teach these kids? When he can go somewhere else and get paid more while being respected and being allowed to perform his job duties without these kinds of distractions?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:26am
Summary
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System