Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Man, teaching at a high school in the US must be hell. No thanks. Teachers don't get paid enough.

i'll be teaching high school.  them kids don't want none.

my future husband better make 6 figures though.

My SO makes 6 figures, and and I still feel like we are struggling. Cry

Thats cause yall going to Roast all da damn time....more importantly without meCry
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I will never be mad at a student who wants to learn. I will never be mad at a student who refuses to accept incompetence from the person she calls teacher. She may have gone about it in the worst way, but that there was righteous fury at its purest.

Just because that's what she screamed over the course of the video doesn't mean that's what was going on. I heard her say he told her she was distracting class and her response was well you aren't teaching anyway. The man couldn't even say anything because she was up there hopping around getting sweaty just so she could make the other kids laugh. We only got one side of the story (or less than half). I do not trust a child that is bold enough to behave like that in front of her teacher and a whole class full of children. She has issues. Confused That was not cute in any way shape or form.

What's going on here man...Post a video of a girl flipping out and rambling in class being disrespectful as hell and we believe what she says even though the only video we have shows her to clearly be in the wrong? If she had a lick of sense she would not be up there acting like that. This is why teachers don't want to teach in black schools. Somebody need to get these kids under control. Man this is crazy man...I'm out.

She got issues because she's sick and tired of sitting in a classroom and learning nothing? Ummm ok?

So if I flip out and scream a whole bunch of stuff (nothing concrete) because I'm mad someone told me I was distracting the class, and you have a video of me acting a fool in the classroom when I'm supposed to be sitting quietly, you'll believe whatever I say? Is that how that works?

She wasn't mad because he told her to stop distracting the class. She was mad because he wasn't teaching anything. Is that not something to be mad about? She went about it the wrong way, but I can't be mad at her for wanting to learn. I would hate to come to a classroom every day and not learn a damn thing. It's a waste of time and money.

So why did she wait to go off until he told her she was distracting the class? We don't have evidence that he wasn't teaching but we have sufficient evidence that she was in fact distracting the class. Who told her it was okay to address her teacher like that? Do you really think children like that are teachable? If a child feels it's okay to come to school and clown like that without any fear of consequences from her parents, what do you think she's learned at home? How smart do you really think she is? Do you think you have the authority to teach a child with that mindset? Like I said there's a reason we can't keep quality teachers. All the new bright eyed graduates from Teach for America go to the inner city to get experience then they're off to teach Jane and Sally who know how to act like they got some damn sense and home training. Her mom probably never even taught her ass how to read and write but she wants to get up there and disrespect someone who already has a job and an education. smh.

If you actually watched the video she was already going off in the beginning. I didnt hear him say she was being distracting until she had already started going off.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:17am

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Man, teaching at a high school in the US must be hell. No thanks. Teachers don't get paid enough.

i'll be teaching high school.  them kids don't want none.

my future husband better make 6 figures though.

My SO makes 6 figures, and and I still feel like we are struggling. Cry

isn't the price of living fair in Detroit?  lawd.  you Nigerians ain't never satisfied.  LOL

that must be why they still emailing me after i told them i was going to report them to the FBI. Stern Smile
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:20am

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I will never be mad at a student who wants to learn. I will never be mad at a student who refuses to accept incompetence from the person she calls teacher. She may have gone about it in the worst way, but that there was righteous fury at its purest.

Somebody need to get these kids under control. Man this is crazy man...I'm out.
if the teacher was up doing his job, kids would be under control. lolLOL

Do you honestly believe this? I mean what schools did y'all go to? What kind of kids do you think go to that school? Do you think any teacher has it in his power to turn a bunch of "Chief Keefs" into Calton Banks' and Steve Urkels? Like I said someone needs to get these kids under control or else they're going to keep failing and lagging behind everyone else academically.

He should have had the kids under control. LMAO. If it were that simple then this world would be a much different place.

Public schools.
Schools with teachers that are under the assumption that, if you're not in an honors or AP course, you're just biding your time until you drop out, or graduate with mediocre grades to go on and live in your mother's basement until you're 40. 
Schools with teachers who would rather give thier students the answers to the tests instead of actually teaching the material.
Schools with such fcked up funding that, unless you're in an AP or honors course, you're probably one of 42 students in a classroom. 

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:20am
@Sweetnovember

You see a dumb ignorant fool. I see a smart girl passionate about her education. *shrugs*  
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Even though she could've went at it better who's to say she didn't want to learn? And even if she was just doing it for attention she had valid points. Why go on strike for more money so you can teach yet you don't teach because you are on strike? What sense does that make? Don't punish your students by not teaching. 

Thats whats wrong with kids these days as it is anyway, they aren't being taught what they should be because either teachers are too lazy and just don't teach or if they do teach they are being taught watered down ass stuff. I have only been out of school since 2009 and even then seems like all the teachers worried about teaching us was stuff we need to know for our state exams, even during years when we weren't required to take state exams. Ish that can't even be applied to stuff I have to learn in college.

No I'm pretty sure she said the teachers didn't come to class while they were on strike. I don't think she meant they were there, on premises while on strike, just not teaching. That wouldn't really make sense. She's saying they went on strike to get more money and now they're back and he still isn't teaching. She was not raised right to be clowning like that in front of her elder first of all, so I don't believe her. I can't take anything she's saying seriously because she's acting a fool because her teacher tried to correct her. Show me a video of a kid acting a fool in class and I'm not gonna believe the kid. I've seen many kids act a damn fool in class. All of them were wrong and most didn't graduate on time if at all.

you just restated what I said genius. He's there therefore why isn't he teaching? Just because you dont believe her doesn't mean our opinions should change. Congrats you dont think she should be mad about being taught. And I obviously stated she could've handled things better but that doesnt mean she didn't want to learn. Because she's a kid that means she doesn't have a right to go off about not being taught without being believable? GTFOH most kids probably wouldn't even have the guts to tell their teacher to teach them.

Once again I said you don't know what was being taught or not taught before her tirade. Obviously you're the "genius" if you didn't comprehend that and can't have a discussion without being disrespectful. No I don't believe it because I don't have proof. That child just disrespected the hell out of that teacher like inner city kids do everyday and that's why they are failing. Because they would rather go to class to socialize (like she was doing before she was corrected) or get attention. If she was so damn smart she would have gone to the administration when she perceived a so called problem with his teaching methods instead getting mad because she was in the wrong like you're doing right now. I can stand disrespectful people. Goodbye.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:23am
must this happen in every thread?  what happened to the breathing techniques you discussed earlier?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:25am

Even though she could've went at it better who's to say she didn't want to learn? And even if she was just doing it for attention she had valid points. Why go on strike for more money so you can teach yet you don't teach because you are on strike? What sense does that make? Don't punish your students by not teaching. 

Thats whats wrong with kids these days as it is anyway, they aren't being taught what they should be because either teachers are too lazy and just don't teach or if they do teach they are being taught watered down ass stuff. I have only been out of school since 2009 and even then seems like all the teachers worried about teaching us was stuff we need to know for our state exams, even during years when we weren't required to take state exams. Ish that can't even be applied to stuff I have to learn in college.

No I'm pretty sure she said the teachers didn't come to class while they were on strike. I don't think she meant they were there, on premises while on strike, just not teaching. That wouldn't really make sense. She's saying they went on strike to get more money and now they're back and he still isn't teaching. She was not raised right to be clowning like that in front of her elder first of all, so I don't believe her. I can't take anything she's saying seriously because she's acting a fool because her teacher tried to correct her. Show me a video of a kid acting a fool in class and I'm not gonna believe the kid. I've seen many kids act a damn fool in class. All of them were wrong and most didn't graduate on time if at all.

you just restated what I said genius. He's there therefore why isn't he teaching? Just because you dont believe her doesn't mean our opinions should change. Congrats you dont think she should be mad about being taught. And I obviously stated she could've handled things better but that doesnt mean she didn't want to learn. Because she's a kid that means she doesn't have a right to go off about not being taught without being believable? GTFOH most kids probably wouldn't even have the guts to tell their teacher to teach them.

Once again I said you don't know what was being taught or not taught before her tirade. Obviously you're the "genius" if you didn't comprehend that and can't have a discussion without being disrespectful. No I don't believe it because I don't have proof. That child just disrespected the hell out of that teacher like inner city kids do everyday and that's why they are failing. Because they would rather go to class to socialize (like she was doing before she was corrected) or get attention. If she was so damn smart she would have gone to the administration when she perceived a so called problem with his teaching methods instead getting mad because she was in the wrong like you're doing right now. I can stand disrespectful people. Goodbye.

I can read honey all you did was reiterate what I said which was that he went on strike and still wasn't teaching and I didnt know I was being "disrespectful" but okay. Like I said you don't have to believe the child but that doesn't mean others can't. 
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:26am

Just because that's what she screamed over the course of the video doesn't mean that's what was going on. I heard her say he told her she was distracting class and her response was well you aren't teaching anyway. The man couldn't even say anything because she was up there hopping around getting sweaty just so she could make the other kids laugh. We only got one side of the story (or less than half). I do not trust a child that is bold enough to behave like that in front of her teacher and a whole class full of children. She has issues. Confused That was not cute in any way shape or form.

What's going on here man...Post a video of a girl flipping out and rambling in class being disrespectful as hell and we believe what she says even though the only video we have shows her to clearly be in the wrong? If she had a lick of sense she would not be up there acting like that. This is why teachers don't want to teach in black schools. Somebody need to get these kids under control. Man this is crazy man...I'm out.

She got issues because she's sick and tired of sitting in a classroom and learning nothing? Ummm ok?

So if I flip out and scream a whole bunch of stuff (nothing concrete) because I'm mad someone told me I was distracting the class, and you have a video of me acting a fool in the classroom when I'm supposed to be sitting quietly, you'll believe whatever I say? Is that how that works?

She wasn't mad because he told her to stop distracting the class. She was mad because he wasn't teaching anything. Is that not something to be mad about? She went about it the wrong way, but I can't be mad at her for wanting to learn. I would hate to come to a classroom every day and not learn a damn thing. It's a waste of time and money.

So why did she wait to go off until he told her she was distracting the class? We don't have evidence that he wasn't teaching but we have sufficient evidence that she was in fact distracting the class. Who told her it was okay to address her teacher like that? Do you really think children like that are teachable? If a child feels it's okay to come to school and clown like that without any fear of consequences from her parents, what do you think she's learned at home? How smart do you really think she is? Do you think you have the authority to teach a child with that mindset? Like I said there's a reason we can't keep quality teachers. All the new bright eyed graduates from Teach for America go to the inner city to get experience then they're off to teach Jane and Sally who know how to act like they got some damn sense and home training. Her mom probably never even taught her ass how to read and write but she wants to get up there and disrespect someone who already has a job and an education. smh.

If you actually watched the video she was already going off in the beginning. I didnt hear him say she was being distracting until she had already started going off.

Yes she was ranting about something in the beginning. That's all we know. The first clear thing I heard among the ruckus of was  "you're distracting the class." Why would he say that if he wasn't teaching? You think that he was just sitting there on strike and she went off and he said you're distracting the class? That doesn't make any sense.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:28am
she had good points, but i feel like i would have gotten my ass kicked by my mom when i got home for doing that. 

it sounded like he tried to reprimand her being distracting students or something. 
some teachers go into public schools with defeat already on their mind. 
so they stop teaching, and at that point you're nothing but a babysitter. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>