BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ashxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ashxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:56pm
I'm proud of her for wanting a good education....

but man, I know teaching that class has to be hard as hell. LOL
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I will never be mad at a student who wants to learn. I will never be mad at a student who refuses to accept incompetence from the person she calls teacher. She may have gone about it in the worst way, but that there was righteous fury at its purest.

Somebody need to get these kids under control. Man this is crazy man...I'm out.
if the teacher was up doing his job, kids would be under control. lolLOL but yeah im still on her side. he's just sitting behind his desk not even trying. (hey i can only go by the vid)...but kinda stuff happened when i was in school too...it is frustrating.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I will never be mad at a student who wants to learn. I will never be mad at a student who refuses to accept incompetence from the person she calls teacher. She may have gone about it in the worst way, but that there was righteous fury at its purest.

Just because that's what she screamed over the course of the video doesn't mean that's what was going on. I heard her say he told her she was distracting class and her response was well you aren't teaching anyway. The man couldn't even say anything because she was up there hopping around getting sweaty just so she could make the other kids laugh. We only got one side of the story (or less than half). I do not trust a child that is bold enough to behave like that in front of her teacher and a whole class full of children. She has issues. Confused That was not cute in any way shape or form.

What's going on here man...Post a video of a girl flipping out and rambling in class being disrespectful as hell and we believe what she says even though the only video we have shows her to clearly be in the wrong? If she had a lick of sense she would not be up there acting like that. This is why teachers don't want to teach in black schools. Somebody need to get these kids under control. Man this is crazy man...I'm out.

She got issues because she's sick and tired of sitting in a classroom and learning nothing? Ummm ok?

So if I flip out and scream a whole bunch of stuff (nothing concrete) because I'm mad someone told me I was distracting the class, and you have a video of me acting a fool in the classroom when I'm supposed to be sitting quietly, you'll believe whatever I say? Is that how that works?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:59pm
she's the only one in that class that wants to learn.......who want's something out of life.  She was the only one who was mad.  Everybody else was just gettin' jones off her gettin' mad.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The National Rifle Association wants all teachers (school staff) to carry guns......

they were talking about doing this in Georgia.  some congressman is pushing for it...they want them to be trained like safety officers.  this is a terrible idea.  

And THIS is why I will NOT teach in the United States.  Once I go back (if I go back) I won't set foot in an American school.  "Rambo" should NOT be on the list of teacher qualifications...and teachers are paid far too little to be messin' with that BS.

As for the video, if she really was getting mad at the teacher for not teaching, all the more power to her.  If I weren't teaching my kids, I think it would be within their right to say something...but if it's gotten to that point, then I probably need to quit my job.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:02am
she did say concrete things...she mentioned the fact that the teachers went on strike b/c their needs weren't being met but now he's not meeting her needs as a student.  it's a common classroom thing for teachers to let the class run amok and then they want to put the blame on a single student for distracting the class.  you are the captain of that ship as the teacher.  students will do what you allow.  when a teacher is not teaching, this is what happens to their classroom.  a student will never have reason to say that in my classroom.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

if the teacher was up doing his job, kids would be under control. lolLOL

Do you honestly believe this? I mean what schools did y'all go to? What kind of kids do you think go to that school? Do you think any teacher has it in his power to turn a bunch of "Chief Keefs" into Calton Banks' and Steve Urkels? Like I said someone needs to get these kids under control or else they're going to keep failing and lagging behind everyone else academically.

He should have had the kids under control. LMAO. If it were that simple then this world would be a much different place.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:04am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

The National Rifle Association wants all teachers (school staff) to carry guns......

they were talking about doing this in Georgia.  some congressman is pushing for it...they want them to be trained like safety officers.  this is a terrible idea.  

And THIS is why I will NOT teach in the United States.  Once I go back (if I go back) I won't set foot in an American school.  "Rambo" should NOT be on the list of teacher qualifications...and teachers are paid far too little to be messin' with that BS.

As for the video, if she really was getting mad at the teacher for not teaching, all the more power to her.  If I weren't teaching my kids, I think it would be within their right to say something...but if it's gotten to that point, then I probably need to quit my job.

IA. I also don't like the idea because I have a feeling if they allow teachers to carry guns there will be that one teacher who takes things too far because a student pissed them off
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:06am
My city thats at South shore Highschool and i cant blame her they just got a brand new building last year kicked most of the students out and brought in kids from different neighborhoods and the staff doesnt wanna do there jobs 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:06am

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

if the teacher was up doing his job, kids would be under control. lolLOL

Do you honestly believe this? I mean what schools did y'all go to? What kind of kids do you think go to that school? Do you think any teacher has it in his power to turn a bunch of "Chief Keefs" into Calton Banks' and Steve Urkels? Like I said someone needs to get these kids under control or else they're going to keep failing and lagging behind everyone else academically.

He should have had the kids under control. LMAO. If it were that simple then this world would be a much different place.

Students misbehaving isn't the only problem though. If you have teachers aren't doing sh*t do you really expect students to be sitting quietly twiddling their thumbs? It aint their jobs to teach themselves now is it...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
  Share Topic