Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:42am
so what page did his thread go to hell?

i hope she gets the education she deserves.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I'm good. This shyt is just giving me flashbacks. Ignant ass, nonreading kids always disrupting class and by the time they're 4 years are up you know they ain't walk across nobody stage. Ish ain't cute. Confused

it seems like you're stereotyping someone you know nothing about.  all you know of her in this short clip is that she's saying she WANTS to learn...yet she's ignorant and nonreading?  okay.
Thank you.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:44am

I'm good. This shyt is just giving me flashbacks. Ignant ass, nonreading kids always disrupting class and by the time they're 4 years are up you know they ain't walk across nobody stage. Ish ain't cute. Confused

it seems like you're stereotyping someone you know nothing about.  all you know of her in this short clip is that she's saying she WANTS to learn...yet she's ignorant and nonreading?  okay.

Just like you stereotyped the teacher based on your past experiences when the student was clearly the one being disrespectful and disrupting the class just like the teacher said. That girl is bold and she has no home training. I'm not going to take her word on anything.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:45am
Man, this thread reads like the 18 and under crowd is in here. Her behavior is unacceptable.  I agree with Sweet November.  We got once 3 min segment of the video and folks up in here cosigning disruptive behavior because she alleges that she's not learning anything.  We all know that learning is a two way street; adequate instruction and students being an advocate for their own learning. That means students doing their part to facilitate their learning process.  All of those bad asses in that class, this chick screaming and jumping up and down, etc..If they aren't learning a damn thing, I blame it on the parents that send these bad ass kids to school and teach them nothing about respect and accountability and I blame the school systems that pack these bad ass kids in the classrooms and pay teachers $7/hour to teach them.  If she feels like she's not learning and want her voice to be heard, there is a much better way to go about it.  These black kids want change but ain't no one running for leadership positions, student council positions, student body president, etc...They just making a lot of damn noise.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

mean teachers and prof are the best. 
after you have a mean teacher and you go on to the next and theyre soft, you kinda feel like you're being cheated. 

Word. Like I said some teachers allow students to run over them and that's the problem. I love seeing teachers put students in line and shuttin' their arses up

When I was going for my interview to get my US teacher's license, it seems as though some methods that could work in American classrooms just wouldn't fly because it will hurt the student's feelings.

In my world (classroom), it's too bad, so sad for you.  If you are being disciplined, you know damn well what you did and if you get embarassed, you might want to rethink your behavior for the next time.  I don't do the whole, "When you talk in class, it makes me feel sad," business.  They get to stand up with their hands on their head and after whenever I feel like it, they have to explain to me why they are standing up with their hands on their head.  Rest assured I don't have any more trouble out of them.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:47am

Just like you stereotyped the teacher based on your past experiences when the student was clearly the one being disrespectful and disrupting the class just like the teacher said. That girl is bold and she has no home training. I'm not going to take her word on anything.

But people already stated she should have handled it better than just yelling. The only thing people actually agreed on was that she was right as far as wanting to learn...Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:47am
Meanwhile y'all were in the thread about that little mixed girl cussin out the teacher who grabbed her saying no one better touch your child. And this girl was in Pre-K/Kindergarten. Yeah, keep your little terrors at home. They're not going to learn at school anyway.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Man, this thread reads like the 18 and under crowd is in here. Her behavior is unacceptable.  I agree with Sweet November.  We got once 3 min segment of the video and folks up in here cosigning disruptive behavior because she alleges that she's not learning anything.  We all know that learning is a two way street; adequate instruction and students being an advocate for their own learning. That means students doing their part to facilitate their learning process.  All of those bad asses in that class, this chick screaming and jumping up and down, etc..If they aren't learning a damn thing, I blame it on the parents that send these bad ass kids to school and teach them nothing about respect and accountability and I blame the school systems that pack these bad ass kids in the classrooms and pay teachers $7/hour to teach them.  If she feels like she's not learning and want her voice to be heard, there is a much better way to go about it.  These black kids want change but ain't no one running for leadership positions, student council positions, student body president, etc...They just making a lot of damn noise.

Thank you, this is so much more concise.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:51am

i judged the teacher based on the circus that was his classroom.  the message this young lady conveyed  is what parents and students complain about in the us edu system everyday. any teacher worth their salt wouldn't have a student articulating exactly what they're not learning and wish to learn by classrooms end.  he was not controlling his classroom at all.  your students shouldnt be the authority.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:52am

Meanwhile y'all were in the thread about that little mixed girl cussin out the teacher who grabbed her saying no one better touch your child. And this girl was in Pre-K/Kindergarten. Yeah, keep your little terrors at home. They're not going to learn at school anyway.

Yes because you know whether or not our children will learn based off of a video. Right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 24>