Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:35am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Man, y'all need to sip what I'm sipping and take the edge off...

right?  i am enjoying Kroger's finest barefoot wine at the moment.  best 8.99 i spent all day. i can't even read all these paragraphs but im on niecy's side.  go niecy. 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

mean teachers and prof are the best. 
after you have a mean teacher and you go on to the next and theyre soft, you kinda feel like you're being cheated. 

Word. Like I said some teachers allow students to run over them and that's the problem. I love seeing teachers put students in line and shuttin' their arses up
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

@Sweetnovember

You see a dumb ignorant fool. I see a smart girl passionate about her education. *shrugs*  

Well she can't be that smart because guess who's going to get suspended now? Sure she got a laugh but let's be honest. She's prolly gonna go home and be on punishment or get that ass beat because you know mama ain't bout staying home from work to watch her cuz she wants to go to school and act an azz. So I don't see how she's so smart. once again we have a video of a child straight clownin in class, like so many other similar videos, and y'all wanna give her a pass. This man already has an education. There is no excuse for what she did and she only hurt herself.

Ok she's dumb to you. Gotcha.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:38am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

right?  i am enjoying Kroger's finest barefoot wine at the moment.  best 8.99 i spent all day. i can't even read all these paragraphs but im on niecy's side.  go niecy. 

Sipping my Ciroc straight and ice cold.

I have no clue what's being said cuz I'm not bout to read those damn essays.

If y'all gonna argue, at least make sure I have a juicy read in the morning.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:38am

@Sweetnovember

You see a dumb ignorant fool. I see a smart girl passionate about her education. *shrugs*  

Well she can't be that smart because guess who's going to get suspended now? Sure she got a laugh but let's be honest. She's prolly gonna go home and be on punishment or get that ass beat because you know mama ain't bout staying home from work to watch her cuz she wants to go to school and act an azz. So I don't see how she's so smart. once again we have a video of a child straight clownin in class, like so many other similar videos, and y'all wanna give her a pass. This man already has an education. There is no excuse for what she did and she only hurt herself.

Ok she's dumb to you. Gotcha.

LOL
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:38am
lets not kid ourselves though. that class had their phones out, he was totally not in control of the classroom. they didn't seem like they were doing work in the first place. he was ineffective, but they didn't look complacent either. 

(was it like theater or something?) they didn't have desks. 
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:40am

I'm good. This shyt is just giving me flashbacks. Ignant ass, nonreading kids always disrupting class and by the time their 4 years are up you know they ain't walk across nobody stage. Ish ain't cute. Confused

Edited by SweetNovember* - Jan 10 2013 at 12:42am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:40am

mean teachers and prof are the best. 
after you have a mean teacher and you go on to the next and theyre soft, you kinda feel like you're being cheated. 

And even if kids don't recognize it themselves, they actually appreciate it.  Supposedly I am super strict, but my kids sure were asking about me when I went into the hospital.  And every once in a while, when I threaten to leave, you can see the worry in the eyes of some of them.  LOL. 

I don't believe in the "unteachable" idea.  ALL kids are teachable, you just have to take the time to figure out how to reach the ones who may not get it at the same time everyone else is.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:41am

lets not kid ourselves though. that class had their phones out, he was totally not in control of the classroom. they didn't seem like they were doing work in the first place. he was ineffective, but they didn't look complacent either. 

(was it like theater or something?) they didn't have desks. 

Hell, in my high school having our cell phones out wouldn't have even happened. Our teachers would've snatched them up so quick. AND probably would be looking through what you were doing before taking it to the office depending on the teacher
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 12:41am

I'm good. This shyt is just giving me flashbacks. Ignant ass, nonreading kids always disrupting class and by the time they're 4 years are up you know they ain't walk across nobody stage. Ish ain't cute. Confused

it seems like you're stereotyping someone you know nothing about.  all you know of her in this short clip is that she's saying she WANTS to learn...yet she's ignorant and nonreading?  okay.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 24>