BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:01am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I'm good. This shyt is just giving me flashbacks. Ignant ass, nonreading kids always disrupting class and by the time they're 4 years are up you know they ain't walk across nobody stage. Ish ain't cute. Confused

it seems like you're stereotyping someone you know nothing about.  all you know of her in this short clip is that she's saying she WANTS to learn...yet she's ignorant and nonreading?  okay.

Just like you stereotyped the teacher based on your past experiences when the student was clearly the one being disrespectful and disrupting the class just like the teacher said. That girl is bold and she has no home training. I'm not going to take her word on anything.

But people already stated she should have handled it better than just yelling. The only thing people actually agreed on was that she was right as far as wanting to learn...Confused

People praised her and said they would not punish their child for behaving like this. You don't have any proof he wasn't teaching. If my child ever misrepresented me like that in public (and no child of mine would) I would.............

I ain't raising no disrespectful hooligans. That girl thinks it is her place to address the teacher like that and she is bold enough to draw all that attention to herself therefore anything she has to say is null and void. That is not how sensible children act. Look at the other kids. They certainly didn't look like nerds but they had enough sense to stay in their seats and let that man do whatever he was doing. If that is how that child conducts herself I'm not interested in anything else she has to say. Let her mama home school her if she thinks it's cute.

And you have proof that he was? Not everyone was praising her. I even said in my original post she could've handled it differently. The others may not have been saying anything to the teacher but from the looks of it they most certainly weren't paying attention to him either if he was teaching otherwise they wouldnt have had cell phones out and all kinds of foolery

They had cell phones out recording her crazyness. Like he said, she was causing a distraction. Everyone else was in their seat and you want proof that he was teaching? This girl gets to act like this on camera no less and you want proof that he was teaching? How can he teach like that? She ruined her whole argument because children with sense, children who want to learn, do not act like that!
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:02am
You don't have any proof he wasn't teaching  <<<<<

yes i do.  i saw 3:15 worth of proof.  he is the teacher that likes to spend 50 minutes complaining about his students rather than restructuring something that clearly isn't working.  teachers need to stop using their students as scapegoats....some students do not show up to learn, continue with your curriculum and let the others benefit from that.

his JOB is to figure out which method works best for the children in his classroom...the minute he gets lazy, he is no longer doing his job...he can find other work.

i am not going to assume he is teaching a bunch of unteachable children.  i am going to ASSUME responsibility on the ADULT.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:03am
The girl may possibly be a special needs person because she was acting extra...

Hmmm.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:04am

I'm good. This shyt is just giving me flashbacks. Ignant ass, nonreading kids always disrupting class and by the time they're 4 years are up you know they ain't walk across nobody stage. Ish ain't cute. Confused

it seems like you're stereotyping someone you know nothing about.  all you know of her in this short clip is that she's saying she WANTS to learn...yet she's ignorant and nonreading?  okay.

Just like you stereotyped the teacher based on your past experiences when the student was clearly the one being disrespectful and disrupting the class just like the teacher said. That girl is bold and she has no home training. I'm not going to take her word on anything.

But people already stated she should have handled it better than just yelling. The only thing people actually agreed on was that she was right as far as wanting to learn...Confused

People praised her and said they would not punish their child for behaving like this. You don't have any proof he wasn't teaching. If my child ever misrepresented me like that in public (and no child of mine would) I would.............

I ain't raising no disrespectful hooligans. That girl thinks it is her place to address the teacher like that and she is bold enough to draw all that attention to herself therefore anything she has to say is null and void. That is not how sensible children act. Look at the other kids. They certainly didn't look like nerds but they had enough sense to stay in their seats and let that man do whatever he was doing. If that is how that child conducts herself I'm not interested in anything else she has to say. Let her mama home school her if she thinks it's cute.

And you have proof that he was? Not everyone was praising her. I even said in my original post she could've handled it differently. The others may not have been saying anything to the teacher but from the looks of it they most certainly weren't paying attention to him either if he was teaching otherwise they wouldnt have had cell phones out and all kinds of foolery

They had cell phones out recording her crazyness. Like he said, she was causing a distraction. Everyone else was in their seat and you want proof that he was teaching? This girl gets to act like this on camera no less and you want proof that he was teaching? How can he teach like that? She ruined her whole argument because children with sense, children who want to learn, do not act like that!

I'm still waiting for you to point me in the direction of where I stated that it was okay to act like that though when I clearly keep stating she could've done it in a better manner. It's okay I will wait. 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

If he was unable to control his classroom, a classroom full of students who look like they should know how to behave, really, who should be held accountable for that? If a teenager is coming to school acting an ass in class, the blame should never fall on the teacher, as if they are responsible for raising them. The most a teacher could say is stop, no and don't or leave the classroom.  If none of that works, what else could he do? Parents should be involved in their child's education.  They should also be concerned with whether their child is coming to school and contributing to a conducive learning environment.

Maybe he's unable to get through his lesson plans per day because he have to tell students constantly to stop talking or to leave his class.  That cuts into class time and in frustrates those who are really there to learn.  Being an educator is the most important job imo.  Yet they have to endure so much and get paid so little.

They want you to start raising these children and the age of fifteen. And you better not touch them or else you're liable to get hurt or lose your job. And then when their kids can't pass the state exams when they came to class not knowing anything in the first place, they still mad. It's ridiculous.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Hmmm.

girl don't dis the specials .. she just wants attentionLOL
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Hmmm.

Special needs is a broad category. Not sure if you knew that but now you know.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:05am

You don't have any proof he wasn't teaching  <<<<<

yes i do.  i saw 3:15 worth of proof.  he is the teacher that likes to spend 50 minutes complaining about his students rather than restructuring something that clearly isn't working.  teachers need to stop using their students as scapegoats....some students do not show up to learn, continue with your curriculum and let the others benefit from that.

his JOB is to figure out which method works best for the children in his classroom...the minute he gets lazy, he is no longer doing his job...he can find other work.

i am not going to assume he is teaching a bunch of unteachable children.  i am going to ASSUME responsibility on the ADULT.

To add on, even if there are students who act up and/or don't want to learn why punish the ones that actually DO want to learn by not teaching?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:06am
It is the teacher's job to control the class. If some teachers can't control a class then it's not the right job for them. Let someone who knows how to teach and control the classroom replace them.

Edited by BBpants - Jan 10 2013 at 1:07am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 1:07am

I'm still waiting for you to point me in the direction of where I stated that it was okay to act like that though when I clearly keep stating she could've done it in a better manner. It's okay I will wait. 

You never said that. I never said you said that. You did however assume that this man was lax in his responsibilities based on what this obviously ill-mannered child was saying, in a completely inappropriate manner, without any type of proof.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 24>
  Share Topic