Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Student Goes Off On Teacher For Not Teaching
    Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:24pm
What say you, BHM? Justified or unnecessary? The girl went about it like a guest on Maury but her words definitely came from the right place and her passion to learn is quite refreshing in an educational system of kids who simply do not care.

"Man you betta teach sum'n!" killed me! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:29pm
TELL HIM.  Clap
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:29pm
Strong Sista. She should definitely go to Law School...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:30pm
Good for her. I know a lot of teachers who don't teach. It's a damn shame. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:35pm
Man, I need to send her to give this speech to my 10th grade Spanish teacher.

I'm not mad at her tho. A lot of students are content having a teacher who doesn't educate them and then wonder why they fall behind when they really need the knowledge.

Probably why I suck at math to this day.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:35pm
Preach

I had one teacher so bad in my freshman year of high school, our lessons consisted of us doing what the hell ever and him cussing like a sailor to seem cool to us. SMH.

That was supposed to be an English class but I called it Homeroom part. 2 because it was right after Homeroom and nothing got done in that class. I finally had enough because I knew accepting that lack of education would only bite me in the ass when I moved onto the next grade so I had my counselor move me to another English class and it was actually an advanced placement class which I excelled in.

All worked out!
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:35pm
All that cuz he told her she was distracting class? If her mom sees this and don't tear dat ass up then I know sum wrong. Some people this desperate for attention?
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:36pm
Damn her classmates are buffoonsOuch
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:36pm
No, seriously, is she having a manic episode or something? Y'all think this is okay?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:38pm
I will never be mad at a student who wants to learn. I will never be mad at a student who refuses to accept incompetence from the person she calls teacher. She may have gone about it in the worst way, but that there was righteous fury at its purest.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic