Student Caught Cheating Commits Suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:34pm
I think he was thinking about what her parents are going to say and do when they get that call. And what her family is going to think of her.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The teacher was wrong if she knew the young lady was depress . My husband is a engineer . Not a easy field to enter at any age . Some days his eyes are red as fire after work.  What did she mean by "you guys are lying to yoursleves" ? RIP . Cry 

“She snatched it away from her and started screaming at her, ‘Oh, you shouldn’t be cheating! You guys shouldn’t be cheating! You guys are lying to yourselves

I guess it's my own biases speaking but I never liked those eastern European types. I bet she thought it was "typical" behaviour. I do blame the teacher, to some extent.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 6:39pm
so now we blaming outside people on folks committing suicide....wowzers...RIP this girl tho
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:02pm
mental health advocate, but it was not the teacher's fault
worse triggers in life were coming. this one just came so early :-(
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 8:24pm
OMG she's Nigerian and Yoruba at that. The pressure is super high on foreigners. At my university in NY there was a Indian girl that committed suicide and jumps out from the 8th floor building. It was super sad. She got a B on her paper. Cry

The pressure is so high to succeed. The amount of Asians and foreigners that took school super serious I felt super dumb. Like what am I not doing. Especially when I failed calculus 2ce and the professor felt sorry for me and passed me on the 3rd time. The amount of side eye stares I got was amazing. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:04pm
It is an embarrassing situation to be caught cheating, but that can't be all that caused her to jump into the River.

Parents so often put pressure on their children to succeed, and there are consequences for failure.

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:41am
sad times, R.I.P
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:31am
Shid, I won't commit my life for a Damn B. I will off those who try to kick my ass.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:37am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The teacher was wrong if she knew the young lady was depress . My husband is a engineer . Not a easy field to enter at any age . Some days his eyes are red as fire after work.  What did she mean by "you guys are lying to yoursleves" ? RIP . Cry 

“She snatched it away from her and started screaming at her, ‘Oh, you shouldn’t be cheating! You guys shouldn’t be cheating! You guys are lying to yourselves

So sadCry poor child
my husband is an Engineer as well and oh boy do I remember them days he was held up in the office studying for hours and days
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:07am
I'm thinking she already had 99 problems issues, but cheating wasn't one of them Disapprove

and that teacher was an ass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>