Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Talk Archives
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stripping, strippers, strip clubs and big strippers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedStripping, strippers, strip clubs and big strippers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
applee30 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Sinarta Sinarta wrote:

Yes, I was a stripper for all of my college years and 2 years after that. It supported me while in school so I did not have to depend on my parents or other family members.

I think stripping could be a good thing if the woman makes it a good thing. I see nothing wrong it as long as the woman is respectful like shomuffharlem said. When I did it, I never did drugs, never did a private party, never dated any of my customers and never turned tricks. For one why I didnt do any of these things is because the stripping world could eat you alive if you are not head strong. It is easy to get caught up in the game of the drugs and the extra fast money that I have seen girls turn into addicts and prostitutes within one month of starting in the business. As long as you have a goal and plan while doing it you will be fine.

Of course I have been to a strip club, the good ones and the bad ones.

I have worked with big girls but the thing about that is they were thick and fine in all the right places, but those girls could only work in a black strip club not a white one. I have worked with girls that have worn sizes 16 and 18 in jeans but the black standard of beauty and size is completely different from any other race.

I think if any woman wants to try it out, then give it a go.
WOW Sinarta!
I really respect you for your honesty and your openess.

Anyhoo.....
I thought about being a stripper een when I was like 6 or 7 years old. I remember saying one day in front of my mother and my siblings I wanted to become a stripper. My mother looked at me and tried to have a long conversation with me. It didn't work LOL I still wanted to try it but never got up the nerve to do it.

As for going to a club, Yep! Sure have! Been to women clubs, gay clubs, men clubs, private parties....you name it! LOL

As for big girls: It would really depend on the shape of the girl. Some girls (like you said) can be a size 16 or 18 but it does not mean their fat. They're just thick and curvy which is attractive.
Now on the other hand, I've seen big girls and they were not good looking but if they have the courage to do it, GO FOR IT!!Thumbs%20Up
Sponsored Links

Sinarta View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 12:41pm
No problem applee30. I am not ashamed of what I did. I saw it as a oppunity for me to pay some of my schooling and not worry about my bills while in school.
applee30 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Sinarta Sinarta wrote:

No problem applee30. I am not ashamed of what I did. I saw it as a oppunity for me to pay some of my schooling and not worry about my bills while in school.

Hey I'm not mad at cha! LOLLOL
You do what you have to do to get by and that's exactly what you did!
HATS OFF TO YA!!!!!ClapClapClapClap
BlackPudn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 1:38pm
I've never been a stripper in a club, per se....but, chile, put on Aaliyah's One In A Million or Tupac's How Do You Want It and just start throwing money! LOL  Still can't make it clap, but I've got lift movement in my right cheek.  I've only stripped for my someone special....never claimed to be a professional.

I've been to strip clubs before with my boyfriend or now hubby.  It was a white club that had one black dancer out of about 15-20 girls.

Never seen big girls strip...well, yes, I did.  My friend girl threw herself a b'day party and she stripped @ private parties on the side; her dance name was Python. Anyway, she stripped at her own b'day party in front of women & men.  She had some male dancers there too.  I think she was going (if you know what I mean) though, cause she got butt azz nekkid in front of her own guests!Stern%20Smile

I like strippers w/ class! Hell, any former strippers on here got any instructional videos? On youtube.com? PM me....I need some lessons!
shonuffaharlem View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 1:51pm
There actually lots of tapes and things you can buy. 

That 20 minutes 'auditioning' taught me that I was not really cut of for the business.  I bounced out early.  I could not take it.  Like I said..it takes MUCH guts.  I wanted to learn how to do all of this at home as a special treat for that someone special.  It is an amazing workout too.  You need some serious arm and ab strenght to stay airborne on that pole!

Edited by shonuffaharlem - Nov 02 2006 at 1:52pm
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 1:58pm
Have you ever been a stripper?  No
What do you think about stripping? To each his own. Just be classy about it and, "Make the money, dont let the money make you" - Quote from Playa's Club 
Have you ever been to a strip club?Yes-Bestfriend/roommate stripped during college. Used to drop her off and pick her up. Many times, chilled in there while waiting for her to get off of work at night(mind you, fully clothed w/jeans & tee-shirt on), guys would tip me just to sit and talk to them-Quote from Jay-Z - Ima hustla Babi, I just want u to know!!!
Also went to a club once where gay men were strippin with stillettos.
Have you ever seen big girls stripping? - No

Also, my homeboy produced/created a reality show showing what happens onstage and behind the scenes while strippers are on tour in a strip competition for $50,000.
To see the clip, you have to go to the website and then scroll down.

shonuffaharlem View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 2:12pm

I would pay GOOD money to see that.....OMG!

Thanks for the link.  I will check that out. 
KhandiGirl! View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by AlabamaKinks AlabamaKinks wrote:

Have you ever been a stripper?
What do you think about stripping?
Have you ever been to a strip club?
Have you ever seen big girls stripping?

I manage "strippers" for promotional events in NY, PA, VA, and SC. I personally have never been a stripper, but I know the ins and outs of the industry pretty well. There's really good money in the business. I don't look down on strippers, because I know not everyone could do it. It takes a certain amount of self-confidence (surprisingly!) to be able to present yourself as a fantasy.

Most of my events are held in regular clubs, not necessarily in "strip clubs", but I have been to a few. Most of them are places I wouldn't go to without my own personal "security", and I usually end up feeling bad for the ladies that dance in those places. I do some of my best recruiting in those types of environments though...

Believe it or not, there is a strong niche for big girls in the business. These women are beautiful and sexy, everything their thinner counterparts are. I got involved with them, mainly after receiving so many requests for fuller figured ladies. If you think about it though, it's not that shocking at all... a lot of men prefer voluptuous women, and it's all good!!!

I am awaiting completion of my first website, and there is definitely going to be a section specifically for BBW there.
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by shonuffaharlem shonuffaharlem wrote:

Yes gurl, I went to the gay male strip club with 5 gay men and we had a ball. They also had on thigh high patent leather boots. Those guys could dance in those heels LOL!!!  Afterwards, we went to a nightclub that was for DL gay guys and we danced all night.  What a wild nightLOL
BlackPudn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2006 at 2:57pm
I stopped going to see the male reviews because I found out that the men who were dancing for the women on Saturdays were also dancing for the gay men on Thursday nights. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic