BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Beauty Tips - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

STRETCH MARKS??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
queenjas01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote queenjas01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by nikki-nicole2013 nikki-nicole2013 wrote:

How do you apply the honey? Like do you mix it? Ect
there's two ways; you can do just the honey, or the honey scrub .. what you do is you mix 1tsp of honey 1tsp of salt and 1tsp of glycerin. both of em yu leave on for 5 mins then wash it off, but i've tried sleeping with it overnight in a seran wrap which mind you was sooooo itchy that i COULD NOT sleep but i'm sure that would get faster results
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by queenjas01 queenjas01 wrote:

Originally posted by nikki-nicole2013 nikki-nicole2013 wrote:

How do you apply the honey? Like do you mix it? Ect
there's two ways; you can do just the honey, or the honey scrub .. what you do is you mix 1tsp of honey 1tsp of salt and 1tsp of glycerin. both of em yu leave on for 5 mins then wash it off, but i've tried sleeping with it overnight in a seran wrap which mind you was sooooo itchy that i COULD NOT sleep but i'm sure that would get faster results

for how long did you do that mixture to get rid of stretch marks? one month? six months?
how many times a week did you use it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote queenjas01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 3:37pm
I used it every night, excluding the weekend .. it took about 1 and a half mos to start showing results but i got rid of em all in 4 mos
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 3:49pm
daaam 4 months!
but were your stretch marks white or were they new, like red or purple?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote queenjas01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 1:44pm
as soon as i seen em i acted hella quick lookin up ways to fix em so yeah they were new .. and SOO ugly !
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 3:49pm
In that case, for someone with white (old) stretch marks, it might take longer. But sounds like a cheap and easy option!
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 4:47am
Im surprised this wasnt the thread I replied in. Retin A worked wonders for me. I no longer have stretch marks 
Makeupunder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makeupunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 8:31am
I generally use Shea butter to get rid of stretch Marks. I recently started my Fitness Challenge at www.makeupunderground and I am currently on Day 7. The good new is that my skin has firmed up , but the stretch marks I have become more and more noticeable. I started to start a regime to take care of this problem.

In the morning after I take a shower I massage shea butter into the affected area for 10 minutes to increase the blood flow directly and in the surround tissue. This helps to heal the skin. If you are really lucky you can receive massages from someone a few time a week and this will help a lot. I will guarantee you your stretch marks will drastically be reduced in 6 months. Other tips include drink more water to increase your skins elasticity and eating right ( fruits, vegetables, no fast food).
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 1:12pm
completely forgot to try the honey recipe....
i want my body to be FLY in 2014!
imaneisraa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imaneisraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:52am
For myself, I'll try anything once, so long as it won't kill me. I know that rubbing pee on your face will cure your acne (or at least make you stop squeezing those zits because you don't want to touch them), and that drinking apple cider vinegar cures heartburn, oddly enough. You'd be surprised the weird (but sworn by) homemade remedies for stretch marks that are made from common household products. No shocking costs with these remedies- simply look around your house for stuff you can use. Here are the top-ranked and weird choices to rid yourself of stretch marks once and for all, and even weirder is that they reportedly work!

I know lemon juice works for scars, since I have used it myself. Lemon juice is nature's bleach, and works to reduce the dark coloring of a scar while working as an acid peel at the exact same time. I once had a scar on my, ahem, derriere, but no longer- simple lemon juice did the trick. Now you can hardly see my 'Harry Potter scar' (it was shaped like a lightning bolt). Rubbing lemon juice into your stretch marks is a great way to lighten them and reduce their severity.

What do you get when you combine baking soda, lemon juice, and plastic wrap? According to many women whose bellies look like roadmaps after being stretched beyond recognition, you get the best stretch mark remedy known to man. After a half hour being wrapped like a snack cake (after rubbing the baking soda/lemon juice concoction into your skin), your skin is reportedly improved, and nearly cured after just a few weeks! Who knew?

Oh, and did you know that Vicks Vapo-rub is better at curing stretch marks than it is for curing congestion? According to earthclinic.com, that is. Apparently the menthol and other ingredients that cool the skin also promote circulation and the thick oil consistency helps stubborn stretch marks heal. It's the most sworn-by stretch mark method of all, with users claiming to be stretch mark-free (and smelling like a cough drop) in as little as 72 hours!

Note: rumor has it that applying the vapo-rub first and then adding the afore-mentioned plastic wrap for 3 hours makes this remedy work its magic even better. From what I understand, most people take or leave the plastic wrap part and simply endure the fumes of Vicks as beauty punishment enough.

Of course, no home product that contains oil is off-limits either. Olive oil and coconut oil are favored stretch mark remedies, and castor oil isn't on the reject list, either. Any gooey oil (even the veggie kind that you cook your fries in) has been reported as a great moisturizer/stretch mark reducer. Coconut oil is even used for wrinkles (this I can stand behind- I can't resist the lovely feel of coconut oil on my face, so smooth without being greasy).

Perhaps the oddest home product used for removing stretch marks is the good, old-fashioned, hard bristled hair brush. According to die-hard users, a person can scrub away their stretch marks by vigorously brushing them in a circular motion, thus breaking down the scar tissue and promoting healthier, more even-looking skin. Is Vicks vapo-rub applied after the stretch mark scrub down beating, or lemon juice? Hmm...

Oddly enough, people swear by these remedies, and I must say, I am not adverse to using coconut oil as a moisturizer (it smells and tastes so yummy!). With stretch mark creams being a large joke the majority of the time (and sucking money right out of us poor hopeless folks), it's no wonder that we'd say, "Stretch marks be damned!" and come up with our own homemade cures to make them go away. Maybe they just leave out of fear- that's what I'd do if someone came after me with baking soda and plastic wrap. Who knows? Maybe these remedies really work! I know at least one does! Doesn't hurt to try!

http://www.the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com/category/elchim-hair-dryer-reviews/

http://www.the-best-hair-dryer-reviews.com/category/elchim-hair-dryer-reviews/

Edited by imaneisraa - Dec 30 2013 at 6:53am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions