FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Topic ClosedStretch Marks!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cinnamon704 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 7:45am
I'm curious..how does the unrefined shea butter get rid of stretch marks? And how long does it usually take b/f you see any results?
Sponsored Links

BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2009 at 11:25am
cinnamon here is a youtube vid. A few months i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wifv7ytCo

no idea if it works though

Edited by BlackstarBlue - Mar 21 2009 at 11:26am
cinnamon704 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2009 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

cinnamon here is a youtube vid. A few months i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wifv7ytCo

no idea if it works though

Thanks BlackstarBlue. I checked out the video. Very informational, if what she says is true. I've aways wanted to try shea butter. Just another reason to go ahead and do so.
Keri_1979 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2009 at 3:42am
Originally posted by hotcocoa84 hotcocoa84 wrote:

Girl i was doing research on this a couple of weeks ago all over the internet and I stumbled upon this video on youtube by Tonya TKO. You can check it out
 I was skeptical at first but i figured it's cheaper than the creams i've tried before and like she says you can't know if it'll work for you unless u try it plus it's affordable! Well this is what i do i use epsom salt and exfoliate the stretch marks daily and then apply the lotion like 3 times a day! i make sure to massage it well before putting on clothes. It's been 2 weeks and I swear it's working!!!! I'm so happy and I can't wait to see them all go away oh btw i've had the stretch marks for 10 years so believe me this works! try it and i hope it works for you too...Oh add some pure vitamin E in the mixture too all that helps alot! Good luck

I've been using this also, unrefined shea butter and olive oil. It's only been a week, so I don't know what will happen. But my skin feels crazy soft. I've just been putting the shea butter on my face, and wow. Gotta try to vitamin E thoughLamp
nellababii View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 1:26am
I've been using scrub gloves with apricot scrub in the shower...like til my skin turns red-ish and then when i get out, I use a mixture of unrefined shea butter and safflower oil (HIGH in vit E) allll over. I've been doing this for two months, and I've seen a definite improvement. Only thing is the the apricot scrub gets caught in the gloves and under my nails, so I'm tryin to find some other bath item that's pretty rough itself  so I can nix the apricot scrub.

I also heard good reviews of Dermaroller...but I'm not brave enough to try it personally lmao!
Yogi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 4:37am
^^

Try bath salts the medim size grains mix this with the Safflower oil and use your hands to exfoliate you skin instaed of the gloves.
Hypehair View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 4:15pm

i had them after being pregnant for 2x in 2 yrs. i use galvanic spa to tighten my skin and DRASTICALLY reduce the appearance of the stretch marks. PM me for details and ordering. my aunt is a rep for this product and uses me for demos all the time. so i get it done freeWink.  i think the general info page is spabeautyathome.com. it's not a lot of "us" on the page, but it works!

Cutie prince$$ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 6:49pm
Has anyone used a 100% TCA peel??

I want to use it but am scurred,lol
and i dont wanna get burnt
msshantella View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2009 at 9:24am
Stretchmarks dont we all hate them? Well Im obsessed with at least lightening them up so just ordered this product I saw on Oprah. It is called Cosmetyn. I did a little researching I havent seen any complaints on the BBB, and most reviews have been good. I should receive it in a few days, and i will keep everyone posted!
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2009 at 4:03am
yeah ive heard about cosmetyn...theres something called celltrixa i heard that works FABULOUS too

cutie- GURL ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!thats TOO high of a concentration for your skin it will burn you and leave scars....5j0 is really the highest you should go...have you odne peels before???if not start real low because your skin may no be able to tolerate it

cinnamon704 ...theres no secret to the shea...the only way to diminish the appearance of them is by hydrating them...my friend applied shea butter and used a heat pack and saran wrap and it doubled her resultsin a shorter time period

Edited by ImThatDiva - Mar 27 2009 at 4:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>