Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stretch Marks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
Realitygirl86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realitygirl86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2009 at 8:20am
I'm going to try the shea butter. I have a lot left.

I also want to try vitamin e or bio oil.
Sponsored Links

GingerFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2009 at 9:30am
I hope that I can get rid of these stretch marks by using some of these ideas.
unique4lyfe33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unique4lyfe33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2009 at 3:19pm
I have been using the shea butter for about a week. I also bought this primer spray from sally Hansen and it fills in creases so it is helping them look less noticable
Im_A_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_A_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2009 at 7:35pm
You guys can buy shea butter from here for $8 for one pound or $5 for a half a pound and etc.

ihrtcouture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihrtcouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2009 at 4:22pm
http://racosmetics.com/clearshea100.html#OrderClearShea

I use this Shea Butter...is this the real deal?
tdotbeauty1416 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdotbeauty1416 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2009 at 8:52am
I had stretch marks on my stomach and arms and use the strecth mark and anti-ageing cream from it works marketing. it actually worked. I saw results within 2 weeks of using the cream.

visit this website for more info and to purchase it.

try it and let me know how it works for you.

http://sandrak.itworks.net/Cart/Detail.aspx?pid=1IG10D304h14e5Fg
dashi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2009 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Valeri Valeri wrote:

IF YALL WANNA COMPLAIN ABOUT STRETCH MARKS... I GOT THEM ON MY BACK, STOMACH, ARMS, SIDES,SHOULDERS,EVERYWHERE!! IT IS SO DEPRESSING WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE AN EXCUSES (NO KIDS)
HOPEFULLY SHEA BUTTER WILL WORK Cry I FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE TO SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE IM LIKE A TIGER OR SOMETHING
LOL. i used to say i'm like a zebra, i had mine all over my bum and it looks just like a zebra so i learnt to embrace them but after my baby i got them on my tum and i always used unrefined/pure shea butter as well as palmers cocoa butter through out my pregncy and yet i got them but now they have reduced and are less noticable.
TFiyah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TFiyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 6:10pm
I've had one child and lost alot of weight and hav really bad stretch makes. I use bio oil ( I don't know if u can get it in he states) and palmers stretch mark lotion with vitamin e..

I've been using these twice a day for 2 months and they are working wonders for me.    
SimplyJess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyJess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 1:03pm
I also heard that Vaporub works too.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2009 at 4:06am
Originally posted by ciabebabe ciabebabe wrote:

Originally posted by Ronamc88 Ronamc88 wrote:

Does anyone else have the calf stretch marks?! Unhappy Back home I had to wear a uniform and never had a prob until in my last year when I noticed they'd popped up! I am SO aware of them! I have makeup that I use to cover up on those rare occassions I decide to show my legs.

After trying a lot of stuff (including Bio Oil) i've decided to try laser treatments in a couple months. I might try the Sheabutter too 

**Lord help me!!!**  
Oh my goodness girl I thought I was the only person in the world with that issue. I have stretchmarks on my calfes as well and I am so aware of them and they literally look like claw marks from a vicious animal. I barely ever wear skirts/dresses/shorts because I am wayy too concious about them. Ive tried bio oil for a while as well and I think the only thing I can do to get rid of them at this point is surgery. Please tell me how ur laser treatment surgery goes!!

Thanks and God Bless!
I got them on my calfs too! ugh....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair