Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Stress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:18pm
im working on finding better ways to relieve any stress i experienceErmm

i usually think the problem/situation that arises out while its brewin i usually come up with 3 different options / i used to work out ( im putting this back in my mix PRONTOWink) lately zinfandel with a few vodka shooters to sprinkle on top of each glass laced with fresh citrus slices done been bein my stress relieverLOL it's time i threw hot consensual sex on top of my list in 2014Star

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Jan 11 2014 at 4:20pm
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:29pm
Yoga, meditation, kenpo, sleep, Netflix......just to name a few.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:33pm
wine & meditation

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:35pm
God . I pray and ask him to take the burdens out of my life and he never fails me . I can feel the lord watching over me all the time . I also have a great husband and friend Claudie that will help me get through anything . I take 2 asprins before i go to sleep each night which really works . I also listen to gospel music, blues and jazz . When something really difficult happens i call my doctor for a few pills lol . BHM can take my mind off of things also . Especially if my girl Farra post . She could make Jesus laugh . I hope you are doing well beatrice . Hug
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:44pm
clean, write, read a book, movie & ice cream/dessert,  baking. I need to add exercise to that list & get back to sex. It's hard out here.  CryOuch

Sidenote:  Wine drinkers..what brand ya'll drinking?

Edited by K_Camille - Jan 11 2014 at 4:46pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

clean, write, read a book, movie & ice cream/dessert,  baking. I need to add exercise to that list & get back to sex. It's hard out here.  CryOuch

Sidenote:  <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Wine drinkers..what brand ya'll drinking?</span>

Arbor mist
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:57pm
Exercise, xanax, or removing said stress from my life and no one is spared even people I share dna with. 
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

God . I pray and ask him to take the burdens out of my life and he never fails me . I can feel the lord watching over me all the time . I also have a great husband and friend Claudie that will help me get through anything . I take 2 asprins before i go to sleep each night which really works . I also listen to gospel music, blues and jazz . When something really difficult happens i call my doctor for a few pills lol . BHM can take my mind off of things also . Especially if my girl Farra post . She could make Jesus laugh . I hope you are doing well beatrice . Hug

I didn't know that you and Claudie are friends! I know you two make quite a pair :)

But I'm fine, thank you India Hug
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:04pm
logical thinking
writing out my thoughts/feelings
mindless tv (cartoons)
venting to a friend/relative
BHM
sex

in that order
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:51pm
At my old job I would go to the gym after work
and shoot around (Bball) for awhile until I was exhausted.
just Me, The Ball, and The Hoop. Such a good feeling.Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic