Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Strangest ways youve been hit on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:28pm

lmao. These stories are killing me. DEAD@ the thought of some random nicca licking my face. The most outlandish pickup lines I have heard were mostly from yt men.

Sponsored Links

Ashxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ashxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by FarrahTheLibra FarrahTheLibra wrote:

I was standing in line at a department store and this guy blatantly walks up and gets in front of me. 
Ghetto black girl mode is automatically activated and I begin to tell him off!

He turns around and looks at me shocked and says, "Damn I didn't know mannequins could talk! I thought you were one of those pretty ass mannequins in here. My bad!" and then gets behind me in the line.

I'm so silly I just started cracking up LOLLOLLOL

He was a cutie too! So we did exchange numbers.

LOLLOL He's a cornball, I would've laughed too.

One time a white boy came really close to me and  in a "sexy voice" was like "Aye gurl, I like the way you matched those legwarmers with your sweater." Dead I said thank you with a straight face and just stared at him until he went back to his friend. 

Edited by Ashxoxo - Jan 15 2013 at 3:29pm
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

lmao. These stories are killing me. DEAD@ the thought of some random nicca licking my face. The most outlandish pickup lines I have heard were mostly from yt men.

He was white OuchCry they really get out of pocket where I'm from. A dirty middle aged one chased me from my bus stop asking to lick my boobs Dead
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:04pm

Well I get the usual for a NYC girl.  My top 6 (from least to worst):  

1) A serenade
2) Followed by strange men
3) Bear hugged and leg humped by a creepy dwarf/ short person. 
4) Wine thrown on my dress (a fake accident), 
5) Ketchup squirted on my ass while wearing my favorite work pants.  Dude had the nerve to try to wipe it off....my second b*tch slap,
6) A Nigerian tried to forcefully kiss me as i was leaving Wendys....my first b*tch slap.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:28pm
When my mom used to have a gym membership in 2011, I used to with her and head straight to the stepper machine to work on my glutes. On a certain day, one of the 40 year old white trainers was there and he was just staring at me so hard. He was really sexy, but i was like, why he lookin at me like dat? It got to the point where I felt uncomfortable, so I got off the machine after 15 minutes. Then he rushed over like a weirdo and said, "wow, I never met a girl who is as tall as me. By the way, your perfect. My name is Bryan" I was like "okay...." then he said, " um, do u need a towel?" And I said no. He said do u need some water? I said no. He said, do u wanna see the other equipment? I said no. He said, u want me to show u some about exercises? And I said yes. But then he started touching me inappropriately (rubbing the peen peen on my booty) so I started yelling, and me and my mom made a big scene. Then we stopped going to the gym.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:48pm
I was in Publix picking up a few things to make dinner. This short, waaaaaay older dude steps from behind me and offers to pay for my few groceries. I kept saying no thanks and he said some corny mess like, "A beautiful princess like yourself should never spend a dime of your own money, and your man oughta be ashamed."

I still kept saying no, but we were holding up the line cuz the stupid cashier wouldn't listen to me and just take my money. I was getting really embarrassed cuz people behind us in line were pissed, but he just kept going on about how I should be taken care of and a princess should never lift a finger. I cave and decide to get some free groceries...

And this nicca proceeds to swipe his damn food stamp card to pay for my groceries LMAO.

So, you won't let me spend MY money but we can ball out on the government's dime, huh LMAO. I was so glad my ex walked in to ask what was taking so long. Grabbed my bags and got gone!
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:50pm
Tried to make me jealous.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I was in Publix picking up a few things to make dinner. This short, waaaaaay older dude steps from behind me and offers to pay for my few groceries. I kept saying no thanks and he said some corny mess like, "A beautiful princess like yourself should never spend a dime of your own money, and your man oughta be ashamed."

I still kept saying no, but we were holding up the line cuz the stupid cashier wouldn't listen to me and just take my money. I was getting really embarrassed cuz people behind us in line were pissed, but he just kept going on about how I should be taken care of and a princess should never lift a finger. I cave and decide to get some free groceries...

And this nicca proceeds to swipe his damn food stamp card to pay for my groceries LMAO.

So, you won't let me spend MY money but we can ball out on the government's dime, huh LMAO. I was so glad my ex walked in to ask what was taking so long. Grabbed my bags and got gone!

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:57pm
my strangest time was at the hair store by the owner.

he was going to give me some free hair that just came in, and then started talking about how i would never have to pay in his store again

then his mom came back and cussed his azz out in korean.

i still got the free hair, though Stern Smile
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:01pm
Yesterday, walking upstairs from subway this guy puts his hand out and tells me he will get me home ish was scary honestly I just Kim.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic