BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Strangest ways you've been hit on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:59am
Originally posted by JayeBaby JayeBaby wrote:

I used to work front desk at a hotel and white men CONSTANTLY would bring be brown colored things. Chocolates, teddy bears, gourmet coffee beans. Always attached with some cheesy note saying "This whateverrandomthing reminded me of your brown skin." I thought is was so odd. I cannot even imagine bringing a white person a cup of tapioca pudding and saying "Oooh, this reminded me of your skin" and expecting it to go over well. 

Another time, some guy I worked with sent me a Myspace message saying "I'm watching you thinking you are the most beautiful girl in the world" and then proceeded to tell me exactly what I did for the next hour. The oddest part is that we hadn't talked before this and didn't talk after. It creeped me out becaused I didn't even know he was working that day. I have no idea where he was.

that sounds more like racial harrassment than hitting on to me. Where the men 50+?

Edited by princesshoneybee - Jan 15 2013 at 11:59am
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:08pm

I used to work front desk at a hotel and white men CONSTANTLY would bring be brown colored things. Chocolates, teddy bears, gourmet coffee beans. Always attached with some cheesy note saying "This whateverrandomthing reminded me of your brown skin." I thought is was so odd. I cannot even imagine bringing a white person a cup of tapioca pudding and saying "Oooh, this reminded me of your skin" and expecting it to go over well. 

Another time, some guy I worked with sent me a Myspace message saying "I'm watching you thinking you are the most beautiful girl in the world" and then proceeded to tell me exactly what I did for the next hour. The oddest part is that we hadn't talked before this and didn't talk after. It creeped me out becaused I didn't even know he was working that day. I have no idea where he was.

teddy bears though?
were they at least velvet? Confused
acaraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acaraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:29pm
I had guy ask me had I ever been to "the hood", and if I wanted to go. He told me the people there were just normal people and that I should venture out there...

I had another guy ask me several times if I liked wingstop and continually suggest that we should go together. I told him I didn't like wings everytime he asked.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:32pm
A few weeks ago I was coming home from work and walking down the escalator at the train station when I hear someone behind me.

This African/Carribean dude was like "yo let's race!"LOL And I ran down the escalator and he was behind me running 'commentary' like "oh look how fast she is!! wow!" and he let me "win."Cry

He looked so disappointed that we weren't getting on the same train lol. That's by far the weirdest way I've ever been hit on...nicca gets extra points for creativity haha.

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:37pm
some dude in the mall sang to me. LOL. 
nimkola View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nimkola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:47pm
Some dude snook up on me and licked my face Angry 
Ugh and once a yardie cruff picked me up and squeezed me saying something about old oak
Serwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Serwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:05pm

A white man asked to be my slave before.

FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:06pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

A few weeks ago I was coming home from work and walking down the escalator at the train station when I hear someone behind me.

This African/Carribean dude was like "yo let's race!"LOL And I ran down the escalator and he was behind me running 'commentary' like "oh look how fast she is!! wow!" and he let me "win."Cry

He looked so disappointed that we weren't getting on the same train lol. That's by far the weirdest way I've ever been hit on...nicca gets extra points for creativity haha.

LOL I think that's cute.... he's probably a fun guy. 

i remember getting hit on when I was on the train before. We just started talking and next thing you know we were making dinner plans for that night....and we did meet for dinner. 
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:14pm
I was standing in line at a department store and this guy blatantly walks up and gets in front of me. 
Ghetto black girl mode is automatically activated and I begin to tell him off!

He turns around and looks at me shocked and says, "Damn I didn't know mannequins could talk! I thought you were one of those pretty ass mannequins in here. My bad!" and then gets behind me in the line.

I'm so silly I just started cracking up LOLLOLLOL

He was a cutie too! So we did exchange numbers.

Edited by FarrahTheLibra - Jan 15 2013 at 1:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic