Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Strangest ways you've been hit on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strangest ways you've been hit on
    Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:28am
or 'techniques' guys used to pick you up?

I was at the club the other night with some friends and this guy came out of nowhere and asked me to take one of those pictures the club photog takes for like $5.

I was confused because he caught me waaaaay off guard so i just said okay.
but anywho the photog had disappeared and we were waiting for him to come back, we chatted for a lil bit and we both got tired of waiting so he pulled out his phone and asked some guy at the bar to take a pic of us.

Then he asked if he could get my number.

This is by far the strangest drive by pick up technique i've ever encountered

Yall trying real hard to be creative with it huh? Confused
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:36am
This dude told me he had a dream and I was in it and God told him to come up to me and start talking. WeirdoDead. I told him he must've ate something spicy the night before and sucked my teeth and walked off saying God already knows I'm not attracted to light skinded menz!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

This dude told me he had a dream and I was in it and God told him to come up to me and start talking. WeirdoDead. I told him he must've ate something spicy the night before and sucked my teeth and walked off saying God already knows I'm not attracted to light skinded menz!

LOL "Thus saith the lord,that chocolate goddess is yours my brotha!"
thats a mess.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:42am
at the gym...white guy in Div school...it was weird bc at the gym I am focused and I'm sweaty and not trying to talk to people.  
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:42am

Dead reminds me of my friends dad when he tried to hit on me. her ass tricked me into taking him to the store because he disabled and has no car. he went into this elaborate story about how he had a dream about sexin' me and how he sees himself having kids with me. he then said dont tell my friend because she would curse him out. DeadDeadDead i dont date men old enough to be my grandfather
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:44am

Dead@ him having a dream about sexing you. That is nasty as hell. Ew.

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:45am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

at the gym...white guy in Div school...it was weird bc at the gym I am focused and I'm sweaty and not trying to talk to people.  

i had a trainer try to hit on me this past weekend.  i'm the same way...unless you're a plastic surgeon who's wiling to give me some free work. there's not need for me to talk to you. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:47am

LOLLOLLOLLOL
JayeBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JayeBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:54am
I used to work front desk at a hotel and white men CONSTANTLY would bring be brown colored things. Chocolates, teddy bears, gourmet coffee beans. Always attached with some cheesy note saying "This whateverrandomthing reminded me of your brown skin." I thought is was so odd. I cannot even imagine bringing a white person a cup of tapioca pudding and saying "Oooh, this reminded me of your skin" and expecting it to go over well. 

Another time, some guy I worked with sent me a Myspace message saying "I'm watching you thinking you are the most beautiful girl in the world" and then proceeded to tell me exactly what I did for the next hour. The oddest part is that we hadn't talked before this and didn't talk after. It creeped me out becaused I didn't even know he was working that day. I have no idea where he was.
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:54am

finally someone who gets me! i cant with light skin dudes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>