BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

strange food you like to eat.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 9:10am
Ketchup on fried chicken/hot wings lol. When I was younger I couldn't handle hot wings, so I put ketchup on them to ease the spices. I actually loved the sweet and hot. I think it's weird that people eat mayo on chicken.. yuck. 
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 10:18am
Mt. Olive Dill Pickle Juice. I drink it.
Sugar in my grits
Tomatoes and Cucumbers in vinegar with some salt and pepper, Greatest snack ever!

Thats about all. But when I was younger I used to tear the hell up out of syrup sammich. And I dont em' have some struggle story to attach to my affair with that syrupy goodness, I just liked it.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2013 at 2:49pm
Ranch on pizza. Sometimes ketchup on eggs. Hot Cheetos and cream
Cheese...hot sauce in top ramen
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 3:36am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

eh...i dont think i eat anything strange.

i put coffee on my steaks.

Like hot liquid coffee? I never heard of this, sounds interesting.

I love syrup on my eggs. Cheese and grits are so bomb. I like mac and cheese mixed with the candied yam juice (just the excess juices when you make yams). I like the yam juice on the my stuffing/dressing too, but I much rather a hefty portion of cranberry on it. I mixed a spoonful of Miracle Whip in my homemade mashed potatoes just to add a little kick. I like Miracle Whip spread on my hot dog buns, but I don't mind it being on top like ketchup and mustard.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 3:44am
no i mean ground coffee use it as a rub. then fry or grill.  its so good.

funny i thought i had discovered something new, but later i found out some chef did the same thing but by accident.

LOLAngry
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 3:45am
Most of my weird eating happened when I was a kid.

The strangest thing I remember eating was bologna sammiches with apple butter.

+

Funny thing is when I was a kid, there was this kid in my neighborhood that we called Poonie. We used to act like we were cousins, so he'd always come to my house, getting food and snacks, and playing outside with me and such. Well one day as we were playing, I got hungry and went in the house to make a sammich. Apple butter and bologna. I came back outside and since we were play cousins and all, he all but helped himself to my sammich, reaching for it like "give me some." So I gave him a bite, and I swear his face went Smile Shocked Ouch Dead Cry. He nearly threw up when I opened it up and revealed what it was between the bread that he'd eaten.

He was mad. I kept eating my sammich like

Edited by Random Thoughts - Nov 16 2013 at 3:45am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 7:53am
peanut butter on my pancakes
tripe
ice in my cerealBig smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 7:58am
i used to eat corn flakes with orange juice.. 

i can't think of anything else particularly weird.. I'm sure there are a few things though 
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 9:12am
Chicken sashimi? Oh hell Naw
Regular sashimi will do for me.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2013 at 9:43am
little ice chips in my cereal from the milk
i like to mix all the food on my dinner plate together, or get a little of everything on the fork before i put it in my mouth. i wanna taste a little of everything at the same time.
i like to mix ranch and bbq sauce together
i like black beans on my salad
i like fruit on my salad too and this guy i had a crush on said i eat salad like a white girl Ouch
i used to eat chips on my turkey/bologna sandwiches as a kid
i like french fries on my cheese steaks

hmm... i suppose a lot of this isnt very weird

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com