Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straightened natural hair last 4 to 6 weeks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:21pm
I only last like 1 day before it starts to wave back up that is until ... my Domonician salon disaster
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:36pm
I don't trust it...especially by that company lol.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:47pm
No but sistawithrealhair on yt hair stays straight for a month she's heat trained tho.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:23pm
Ive seen this in a lot of places since it launched, i think in Jan.
Looks like their tactic was to send free samples to a lot of vloggers with natural hair and get them to try it and review it.

Maybe they think we will find it more palatable if it is recommended by one of us.

I guess these companies need to recoup some of the money they lost from relaxers with people going natural....
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:46pm
I think people are better off using nairobi.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Ive seen this in a lot of places since it launched, i think in Jan.
Looks like their tactic was to send free samples to a lot of vloggers with natural hair and get them to try it and review it.

Maybe they think we will find it more palatable if it is recommended by one of us.

I guess these companies need to recoup some of the money they lost from relaxers with people going natural....

I guess they said they gon f*ck up yo shyt someway somehow...Sleepy
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 4:11am
All I want to know is what vendor can mimic her natural texture in the video?
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:28am
She let a bald lady use some new products and straighten her hair? Celeb stylist or not I couldn't
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 7:30am
^DeadLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

tatee didn't you call them out on this shyt being permanent a while back? I don't trust none of that shyt.

hmmm i dont think i ever thought is was permanent.  i remember calling foul about them not posting their ingredients so that people can know exactly what they are putting in their hair.  i think i thought at the time that it was similar to those Brazilian keratin treatments.  i still havent checked out the ingredients but mostly because it fell off my radar.  today im thinking as long as it washes out in the next wash without permanent damage im pretty fine with it.  still dont get why you need a kit to flat iron your hair but ok.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic