Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Stores rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Yes! What is up with that mess? I tried to order from them online, ended up buying from Amazon.

It's funny since they don't even require all of their employees to be licensed. They only have like one licensed person out of the whole crew. So an unlicensed person can sell the stuff, but not buy it smh
Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Yes! What is up with that mess? I tried to order from them online, ended up buying from Amazon.

It's funny since they don't even require all of their employees to be licensed. They only have like one licensed person out of the whole crew. So an unlicensed person can sell the stuff, but not buy it smh

I hate having to go in there but certain brands or products you can find at the local bss. Sometimes they don't know ish! At least at the bss they will fake it.... "Yes, yes! It's very good!"
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:37pm
We should unite & write emails for each other.  if Target gets 1 email about a problem, they may do nothing, but if they get 10 emails on the same problem, they're likely to take action!

what do u say?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 12:54pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 1:00pm
oh yeah, lsa has a great search function. While I was looking I came across this thread

why the hell do their polls hold up to 26+ options for choices, but bhm's  does a measly 7 ?Ermm

sheiiitt, it seems like lsa is winning in all categories.  
prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I don't like stores who have attentive sales people. I prefer them to be distracted and disinterested. I don't want you helping me, asking me questions or being near me. And I hate it when they don't have skeleton crews! It's better when there are less people in the store

lol. I always say that an attentive and friendly staff is the best deterrent to shoplifting. It is hard to boost when they are attentive to you. Besides, it makes you less likely to want to steal if they are nice and treating you with respect. No manner of security tags or loss prevention will deter shoplifters as much as having regular employees who actually know how to behave.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123