Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stores rant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stores rant
    Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 8:33pm
The LP at my local Target has been giving me a hard time for the past three or so years. I've never stolen before. I thought I was the only one but the reviews by other black people on yelp say otherwise, so I stopped shopping there. Plus, my friend that works there says they discourage new hires from joining the union. I think that's wrong of them!

I also don't buy things from ELF. They are cheap but I don't like the quality of products, shade selection of foundation and they send me emails up to three times a day, everyday of the damn year. I get emails with subject line "Hey, are you still there? We have a gift for you!" So annoying waking up to notifications on my phone from them. They wait until AFTER you place your order to send you a damn coupon.

Safeway is pretty gross to me. Everytime I look at the strawberries and find a bunch of moldy ones, I tell one of the workers and they're like "ok..." and keep doing what they are doing. Yuck!

Old Navy irritates me. No reason why. I'm just a hater.

Bath&Body Works. I only like their candles, as expensive as they are. They are worth it though. As far as the soap and lotions, not really. The soap is overpriced and the lotions aren't moisturizing at all. Whenever I walk by, I see the store full of blonde bimbos wearing uggs with booty shorts and  my nose starts burning.

Ok, I'm done Big smile
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:32am
I don't shop at MAC because I was given attitude (by a black cashier) the first and only time I have been there.
I hate shopping at Bloomingdales but love shopping ONLINE at Bloomingdales because the salespeople didn't help me the first and only time I went there. I clearly heard one Hispanic guy, thinking he was white, asking the blond salesperson if she would help me, and she flat out said no. They were a few feet from me, they knew I would hear and they didn't care. But they stayed around to watch if I would steal.
I hate going to any store in any neighborhood where most people have money because no one will help me, so I either shop online or I go to the store in a more humble neighborhood.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 1:33am
^^ that sales associate is an asshole. Idk why they act funny like that, bloomingdales aint that fancy. They are fckn sales associate, not brain surgeons. what do they have to be stuck up about??
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 2:34am
Morenaloca, you ma'am, are hilarious! I can imagine you being one of those people that is hilarious completely by accident.

Ugh, that sucks, S&F! I would've made a point to get their names and went straight to corporate.

There's only one MAC I don't particularly like in my city, and that's because the lady who helped me was NOT giving me the colors I asked for. Like she kept handing me other stuff, I was like wtheck? I took it as a hint that she did not think I was light enough for the look I wanted (which I had seen on ULoveMegz who is a few shades darker than me and she looked gorg so Ermm)

I really like Urban Outfitter, but I was happily perusing the store when I heard a song come on thru their speakers, talmbout "A friend of the devil is a friend of mine". I was on my way out the door with the quickness. (I'm Christian)

That's all I can think of right now.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 9:44am
My tolerance for poor customer service and rude sales people is low. 90% of the time i shop online...for shoes or whatever I need. walmart and target i shop online. I go to Victoria Secrets to buy panties...they are helpful i guess because of the location.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

^^ that sales associate is an asshole. Idk why they act funny like that, bloomingdales aint that fancy. They are fckn sales associate, not brain surgeons. what do they have to be stuck up about??

They swear they are making plastic surgeon money.  Some people are just dicks.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 10:58am
For each and one of you, please write and/or call corporate.  And be persistent about it.  Encourage others to write/call corporate or the DM and specify the store location, the offending person, etc.  Basically provide as much details as possible.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

For each and one of you, please write and/or call corporate.  And be persistent about it.  Encourage others to write/call corporate or the DM and specify the store location, the offending person, etc.  Basically provide as much details as possible.
To be honest with you ...after ppl put that bitter taste in your mouth and make u so angry...its like you dont want to be bothered. But i understand what u are saying..if ppl shut up and dont say anything then the problem will always exist
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

To be honest with you ...after ppl put that bitter taste in your mouth and make u so angry...its like you dont want to be bothered. But i understand what u are saying..if ppl shut up and dont say anything then the problem will always exist

Yeah but if I contact Bloomingdales and said "no one helped me" they will roll their eyes. There were no racial slurs, no extreme rudeness (say, snap something out of my hand), so, there's not much to say.

missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 5:58pm
I will only shop Aldo online after having an awful experience with the store manager and DM at my local one.

I bought a pair of flats that I wore once (they were nude with a gold toe) before they started falling apart (the gold was flaking off in giant chunks).
Them being fairly pricey, I went back with the shoes and receipt and asked if I could exchange them for a different pair or at least get my money back.

Originally the sales girl said "No problem, all shoes have a warranty and we fix them for free."
The manager comes out and says "No, that only covers manufacturer issues, not wear and tear."
I'm like "Uhh that's a damn manufacturer issue if your $60 shoes are falling apart after ONE wear " Geek

He laughed, said "What did you expect?" and told me to go buy spray paint and paint the damaged part gold again.
I contacted HR via e-mail (and I was hella polite, having worked in retail and dealt with crazies) and she e-mailed me back the next day asking for my number so we could actually speak about it and that bish never called or e-mailed me back.

Best believe I sent her an e-mail in a whole nother tone after a few weeks went by.
SMH

Edited by missdeeluxe - Sep 12 2013 at 5:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures