Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Store Refused Black Guys $ After Police Says $ OK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Store Refused Black Guys $ After Police Says $ OK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:55pm
I swear....LOL
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:10pm
Who cares if they don't have credit cards. Credit cards are trouble if you're not responsible anyway. They were trying to by baby items (not even for their kid) with straight cash not on credit.   I won't day they are well off butddoesn't seem like they need credit
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:13pm
I wouldn't have bought the items I would let the clerk know what's up and to prepare for court hope they got q statement writtwn up by the police.

But the nearest baby store was probably to far away for them. One day one of these minimum wage workers are gonna get hurt for tqking their job to serious
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

They didn't even have a debit card now that's suspect

Huh?

I don't think you know how crazy you sound.

Plenty of people with major money have bank accounts with no debit cards.
It's a great way to ensure that you don't go swipe crazy
So you have have to come in and make a withdrawal.

I canceled my debit card a couple months ago bc of this.

Plus ppl with lots of money avoid having a debit card to certain accounts bc with debit cards floating around its easier for someone to gain access to your account.

Lots of smart folk avoid debit cards
They are a convenience not a sign of good money management .
Th

Edited by jonesable - Nov 30 2013 at 2:17pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:22pm
I am sick of hearing about that kind of discrimination. If someone had dared to tell me to leave before the cops got there, I would have raised my voice at that point and said, "Yes, call the cops, and call the media too because I will be suing this place"
I would have started recording everything; the face of the cashier, manager's, and recorded when the cops said the money was fine. You need evidence people, you need to take ur phone out of your purse and start recording that kind of sh!t.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:24pm
Jones.....stap making sense.....
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:26pm
I just wanna slap them upside their heads for giving this business their money anyway after the way they were treated.

I'll be damned!
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:38pm
let's not confuse self discipline with responsibility. Don't fall for the banana in the tailpipe
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:03pm
I think it adds to their case that they purchased the items

perfect that the police came and validated the money

perfect that they deposited the same money in the bank

BuyBuyBaby better not get out of this one
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 3:07pm
cash is an acceptable way to pay, absolutely no reason for them to use anything else

whether they had a debit card, credit card, gift card, etc ... is irrelevant
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>