Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Store Refused Black Guys $ After Police Says $ OK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Store Refused Black Guys $ After Police Says $ OK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I wouldn't have waited for no damn police. I would've politely told them that's alright I'll give my money to somebody else's business if they didn't want it and carried my behind on.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:39pm
oh and this tooLOL

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

So no highlighter pen but you tryin to say its fake...all of it!? No one drops a grand in fake bills at the same time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

So no highlighter pen but you tryin to say its fake...all of it!? No one drops a grand in fake bills at the same time
Stop using logic! The highlighter security pens couldn't tell the money came from shifty negroes.Stern Smile
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 6:35am
maybe she ain't see the new 100's yet.  smh.  I want to know why she thought it was fake. Even tho we all know what it is.  I want her to point out what was suspicious about the money.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

maybe she ain't see the new 100's yet.  smh.  I want to know why she thought it was fake. Even tho we all know what it is.  I want her to point out what was suspicious about the money.

I was given a new hundred and was like "uh oh somebody isn't going to believe this one"

Neway, they still gave the store 1,000 so I'm going to save my fvcks and give them elsewhere
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 6:59am

“It was so humiliating,” Damon Harvey said.

there is nothing like humiliation that will make people even more determined to give you their money.  buy buy baby doesnt sell unique items.  the same sh*t they sell at their store is sold at other baby stores.  you write down the name of the items you want and call other stores you dont send  someone else over to give them your money.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:00am
those guys were 'waiting' on a lawsuit

smart thinking
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:05am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

“It was so humiliating,” Damon Harvey said.

there is nothing like humiliation that will make people even more determined to give you their money.  buy buy baby doesnt sell unique items.  the same sh*t they sell at their store is sold at other baby stores.  you write down the name of the items you want and call other stores you dont send  someone else over to give them your money.
Thank you...
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:19am
35 & no credit card?

Ughh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>